Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
syrupwindriver chapter 1 . 3/17
This story is an excellent example of a masterpiece.
My score: 10/10
uglyboo88 chapter 1 . 2/21
That was honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever read and I thank you for letting me be witness to it
LacunaLuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Holy shit, this fic made me cry.
sadvakasov chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
How can you do this to me i want to cry OMGG
ishant.ishu8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
i am completely destroyed.
Uranus Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
I finally decided to review this amazing story after reading it for the second time. This was awesomeee! I don't know what to say but u had make me cry a lot *sobsob*
Thank u for writing this, you're awesome!
spot chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
This is a Masterpiece.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
this council nonsense, almost 700 shitstain reviewing positive...truly the world is filling with "people" with animal level intelligence
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
retarded
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
That was melancholic, good job
Aneta.m4rs chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
I am crying
This is a tear jerker
But so freaking wonderful
You did a damn good job
Sakura Stark chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
Bruh, I've read this story many times now, and never did I think of reviewing. Why? Because this tory hurts so damn much. Every time I read it, it left me in tears. I love angst, and I love this pairing. I love your story. I know it's been like, fourteen years since this story was published, but damn it. This is as timeless as Naruto. Kudos to you, author-san. This is such a great fic. Congratulations on Medusa Javelin and Empyreal Paradox though, even though you never finished the latter. Both are as beautiful as this one.

Also, I don't know if this is weird, but you are the first and only male fanfiction writer I have seen in this site. This makes me love your stories more, knowing that someone like you spared time to write fics so pretty like this one. I love your story, and where ever you are right now, great job on the fics.
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Way, WAY too long for what it is. Should have been quartered.
FireLordKohh chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
This story hurts.
All that time stolen from him.
All those potential memories stolen from him.
He only got what felt like 10 years with Sakura and she was gone before they could be anything.
Everyone he knew, gone.
And he still has to live after that?
Not only that but if by some chance he gets out, he goes out in to a world of strangers.
It's cruel. It hurts to read and imagine.
I'd lose my mind.