Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
This was one hell of a feels trip
Aladris chapter 1 . 4/5
I found it amazing that you predicted Kakashi becoming Hokage...the progression of the story is so realistic, it could be canon. Great story. :)
Story of the Ages chapter 1 . 3/20
dumb
I miss Narusaku chapter 1 . 2/27
Reading this and knowing that Narusaku didn't end up with each other makes me cry. A lot.
yasssrenaeXD chapter 1 . 2/13
Beautiful. Really beautiful. :'(
Heilergott chapter 1 . 1/18
This is so insanely sad. I wonder what would have happened if he had actually AGED...when he would have realized that he, instead of 3 years, was there for 50 or so.
And I Idiot read this with the Fairy Tail sad song.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
first of all, how dare you. Second of all, how dare you, third of all, how dare you. I can't believe you broke my heart like this. How dare you. Great story but how dare you!
BorrowedSanity chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
At first, I didn't want to read this. It didn't sound like my type of story, but I figured might as well give it a chance. And now, you devious brilliant bastard, you have achieved something that a fan fiction had not achieved in me in a incredibly long time. You touched my heart with this one shot story of yours. I've read stories with a hundred thousand words that did not have the complexity, ingenuity, and beauty that Garden of Sanctuary has. It is perfectly simplistic while achieving a level of depthness that will leave me with a feeling of amazement for at least the next few hours.
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
dude that sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is so beautiful and tragic and dammit tears get back into my eyes!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
beautiful yet tragic.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
After searching on and off for this fic for so long, I randomly found it again. Still as great as I remembered.
MonaBee chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Just beautiful. I actually felt a bit teary eyed when reading this. It broke my heart but in a good way :)
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
DAMN YOU! How dare you make this one-shot so damn good. I couldn't stop reading and when Konhomaru came in and said he was 98 I lost my shit. I didn't cry I just lost my shit. Now I am on to read the "sequel"
tifah98 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015