Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
BorrowedSanity chapter 1 . 11/9
At first, I didn't want to read this. It didn't sound like my type of story, but I figured might as well give it a chance. And now, you devious brilliant bastard, you have achieved something that a fan fiction had not achieved in me in a incredibly long time. You touched my heart with this one shot story of yours. I've read stories with a hundred thousand words that did not have the complexity, ingenuity, and beauty that Garden of Sanctuary has. It is perfectly simplistic while achieving a level of depthness that will leave me with a feeling of amazement for at least the next few hours.
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
dude that sucks
This is so beautiful and tragic and dammit tears get back into my eyes!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/23
beautiful yet tragic.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/20
After searching on and off for this fic for so long, I randomly found it again. Still as great as I remembered.
MonaBee chapter 1 . 4/13
Just beautiful. I actually felt a bit teary eyed when reading this. It broke my heart but in a good way :)
Spooky-Boogie000 chapter 1 . 3/12
DAMN YOU! How dare you make this one-shot so damn good. I couldn't stop reading and when Konhomaru came in and said he was 98 I lost my shit. I didn't cry I just lost my shit. Now I am on to read the "sequel"
tifah98 chapter 1 . 2/24
Rssy chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I had always thought, that a tragic romance should at least have a good LOAD of the second element in it, to be clearly tragic when all the love theyve been through violently strips from them and never to return in their arms.
But this... this was beautiful. Im not crying; but my heart feels so touched. It makes my heart jiggle and break at the same time. This wasnt half-baked; this was the epitome of loneliness and its beauty. This was perfect in every way, and Id LOVE to read your other stories but I feel like I cant. It might ruin this One-shot for me. I dont want to know it in detail- tbis is perfect and I dont understand how 'Going sideways' has more reviews than this beautiful craftmanship right here.
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Like Avenged Sevenfold sang in Victim ''So sad it just can't be real''
Kat chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Reread this a couple of times but the effect is still the same...
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
(Tears in my eyes as I sniffle loudly) this story... Was the best of the best teary-eyed story I've read ever! (Cries) that was some amazingly talented writing in a matter of 5 hours. Splendid job.
Izumikii chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awwwww! This is so sad! Poor sakura :(
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is the second time I read a tragedy fix, and you did an indeed a good job!