Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
Akisan Sajid chapter 1 . 4/13
I feel like breaking down already! Imagine how Life in the hell would be- :'(
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 3/27
Hello... My heart was broken because of your fanfic. I really got sad because of it... I don't agree, in fact, with the situation. I truly believe that if this somewhat happens in the manga, Naruto's friends would do something to free him (even Kakashi). But ignoring this universe and focusing in your story: amazing. You surely were very smart to create such timeline in one sitting. You have my congratulations! And my respect, of course. Thank you for the marvelous (and heartbreaking) reading.

Greetings from Brazil
Angry young girl chapter 1 . 3/22
It can make one cry.
Saddest fanfiction I've ever read and the most well written fanfic ever. Sooo sad
jay chapter 1 . 1/13
wow compelling
ambz882 chapter 1 . 1/13
That was so cute and sad, I'm was sooooooo close to tears and it was the longest one-shot I have ever read in my entire life. It was beautifully written!
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 1/2
Beautifully written! I cried more than expected, never cried like that reading stories before. Amazing work, I wish to see more of it, good job!
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This. This is really sad.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
T-T im crying as well. so much pain for sakura to visit Naruto and not lie. I hope sakura would one day recarnate to visit Naruto again in the story. I love the story u created.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just... Am at a loss of words that was amazing! That was a great fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I guessed that Sakura was lying, at the point where she said Shikamaru and Temaru was married - I thought that lots of people had died and she was lying about /that/! It wasn't until Konohamaru shown up that I remembered the genjutsu!
Legend of the Kyuubi chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I'm not a Sakura fan, nor am I a NaruSaku fan, evidence in the manga is pretty clear on that, but I liked this. It was sad. Though it could have been better. I honestly don't see Hinata with Kiba, like Sakura, Hinata is the time of individual that will only ever love one person but it's your fic.

It was a nice read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was so beautiful. I never cry at stories, but I couldn't read anything after I finished this story!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Heartbreaking...
harunousakura chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my god! This was so good, I was reading the first parts and smiled because of the characters and the nostalgia. It made me really happy. As I went on, however, it started to break my heart. I was not expecting the whole time-skip, especially such a big one! I cried about most of the second half of this story, but in the end, this will probably stay as one of my favorites. Although this was so long ago, thank you so much for the fanfic! Good job x