Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
Madscope chapter 1 . 3/21
Back for a reread after a year,and it still gets me. Thank you so much
Naty chapter 1 . 1/9
Anonimo chapter 1 . 1/9
Me gusta
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
oh goddammit... I... dangmm. that was so... I'm crying so hard RN ... I can't even... that was so sad... I love it so, so much.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
God, I'm crying. I hope this one has a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
this has me so shook and shocked that im terrified and osdhafpshdpfihsdiavbusy
Ilee Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
OH GOD I AM NOT EVEN SURE MYSELF WHAT TO SAY RITE KNOW! THIS... I bookmarked this since forever and I just read it now? What the hell is wrong with me? One thing I know that I wanna give a tight tight hug to Naruto and Sakura, and you, dammit! You are just awesome to wrote this. I read this and I just know that my heart was hurt yet I dunno what the rite word to describe it, happiness? Well, I love you. You, Naruto and Sakura. *hug tightly three of you all at once*
wubbzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Oh my gosh.

I don't know why it took me so long to read this. I honestly don't. I remember seeing this story. It was always highly recommended and I always took interest in this, but I never took the chance to read it. I honestly don't know why I didn't until now.

I'm weird like that. But this was truly a masterpiece. The writing, the characterization, the twist/ reveal. Oh gosh, the feels. I got so teary eyed reading this. Oh my god this was so sad. I think what's more tragic to me, is the loneliness, again, Naruto has to deal with. That's so tragic. He was already limited to friends and love as a kid. And now his only beacon of light is the single flame when Sakura came down. God, that is so tragically sad and just heartbreaking. And Sakura, gosh, it must have been so painful to carry such a secret to her grave, to not tell him. It sounds so like her, though.

This was so in character, wow. I absolutely loved this.

The only thing is, I had to put aside a few beliefs to read this (although sometimes it was really hard not to question). For example, since Tsunade's the Hokage. She is the Hokage, she should have the power to not allow this. Or Naruto's friends not helping him out. Like idk, those instances feel so inconsistent to me. I feel someone would have tried breaking him out. Also, Naruto wouldn't have accepted this outcome. He would have fought. He would have done something because locking him away is too cruel.

But I removed that, pushed those thoughts away because the writing was so exceptional. Their characterization, for the most part, was on point. Besides Naruto not accepting a sentencing like that, I think you had them pretty in character and it just felt like them. I could picture it in my head, it was like a sad movie I was watching while reading. This was beautifully romantic but painfully tragic. The idea of the garden was so ingenious. Truly. All the imagery and the symbolism is just so breathtaking, I can't, I'm still in these feels. I don't know how many times I can say that I gushed so much by this story. It took me so long to read, but thank god I did. I'm actually glad I didn't read it until now. If I read it at the age when I first started shipping NaruSaku, I probably wouldn't have appreciated this fic as much as I do right now.

Well done. Amazingly well done. Thank you for this tragically beautiful read!
00 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Dafuq man. Good writing doe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Th-The feels.
I hate you for that.
(Not really I love you!)
Shannaro21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Oh fu... You made me cry. Hard. While sitting in a bus. Dang. That was beautiful but also really REALLY sad.
SincererHeart45 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
...I almost cried, I could feel my eyes wanting to water.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This story, unlike most tragedy stories, stands out because of the way the plot progressed. The way it ended, not with fiery and fueled emotions of recent pain, but with cold and sorrowful acceptance, gives the reader a sense of true sadness. A masterful write-up that truly tugs on my heartstrings.
Enilk chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
You bastard...those heart strings...damn
Amilcar Lopez chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
this was just amazing and sad