Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
awesome:]
Rssy chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
SOOO SAD ! YOUR WORK IS GENIUS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I had always thought, that a tragic romance should at least have a good LOAD of the second element in it, to be clearly tragic when all the love theyve been through violently strips from them and never to return in their arms.
But this... this was beautiful. Im not crying; but my heart feels so touched. It makes my heart jiggle and break at the same time. This wasnt half-baked; this was the epitome of loneliness and its beauty. This was perfect in every way, and Id LOVE to read your other stories but I feel like I cant. It might ruin this One-shot for me. I dont want to know it in detail- tbis is perfect and I dont understand how 'Going sideways' has more reviews than this beautiful craftmanship right here.
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Like Avenged Sevenfold sang in Victim ''So sad it just can't be real''
Kat chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Reread this a couple of times but the effect is still the same...
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
(Tears in my eyes as I sniffle loudly) this story... Was the best of the best teary-eyed story I've read ever! (Cries) that was some amazingly talented writing in a matter of 5 hours. Splendid job.
Izumikii chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awwwww! This is so sad! Poor sakura :(
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is the second time I read a tragedy fix, and you did an indeed a good job!
Skeet99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
And then there was the apocalypse where Kami and the Sage Leveled the earth for the mistreatment of the Heir of the Sage...Lol I liked the way you wrote this story but I hate the story itself. I find it stupid how come no one helped naruto, wasn't gaara kazekage along with all the other countries that allied Konoha because of naruto along with his friends, tsunade, jiraiya along with the single fact that he was the son of their greatest hero...I find it pathetic and stupid how they all betrayed naruto and didn't do shit for him when they could have easily busted him out of there
Phantom chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
It has been a very long time since this story was posted and now I ask myself if the author will or will not ever read this review, maybe he is in his own garden of sanctuary.

As for the actual review, I am simply lost for words on this amazing one shot fanfic and I hope to read more of any new uploaded stories in the near future, whenever that may be.
NarutoOrange318 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Sakura struggles with Narutos sentence for life. Interesting story hard to forget.
6,75/10
Waffleness chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
What a beautiful and tragic one-shot. Hard to read something like this and NOT get upset imagining the possibilities. Your style is excellent, simple and elegant.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Then the Sage of Six Paths takes over his body instead of giving him chakra (he gave chakra in canon, so he could probably do far more than that), gives Konoha a "guess who you locked up, dumbasses?" speech, then wastes them, laughting. Then Kurama comes out to play with their souls.

Of course, really, I'm pretty sure that the Konoha Nine, being made of almost all of the clan heirs (all of the major clans, and there are barely any minor clans, so they don't matter) would either wait until they become clan heads and command their ninja to free Naruto and butcher the council. Or their parents laugh at the civilian council and elder council and simply kill them all instead of letting them lock up Naruto. Either at the behest of their children, because they don't want to give civilians the power to arrest ninja, or because of their village's Eternal Alliance with the Uzumaki clan.

Better yet, after locking him up, the daimyo orders their deaths for betraying the Uzu Daimyo. Technically, Naruto is the last living Uzumaki capable of claiming the right to head the clan. The others being, you know, dead or self-exiled from the clan. The Uzumaki clan ruled both Uzushio and Uzu no Kuni. That makes Naruto the Uzu Daimyo and head of Uzushio and head of the Uzumaki clan which was, by the way, a founding clan of Konoha and closely allied with the Hi no Kuni and Konohagakure no Sato.
Tanaka chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
As soon I see the "end" I burst in tear. never had I read the story that make me cry. you truely have talent cause I don't review much and this deserve one. I amma adding this to my favorites.
Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 1 . 6/10/2014