Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 8/16
How could you write something so breathtaking beautiful and sad? It's awful! I'm tearing up so much make it stop make it stop! But then why was this so good? Thank you for this horrible and wonderful story.
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 8/13
This is beautiful art
D. draw chapter 1 . 8/5
You BASTARD! you made me cry in front of my girlfriend! T_T
This was one hell of a feels trip
Aladris chapter 1 . 4/5
I found it amazing that you predicted Kakashi becoming Hokage...the progression of the story is so realistic, it could be canon. Great story. :)
Story of the Ages chapter 1 . 3/20
I miss Narusaku chapter 1 . 2/27
Reading this and knowing that Narusaku didn't end up with each other makes me cry. A lot.
yasssrenaeXD chapter 1 . 2/13
Beautiful. Really beautiful. :'(
Heilergott chapter 1 . 1/18
This is so insanely sad. I wonder what would have happened if he had actually AGED...when he would have realized that he, instead of 3 years, was there for 50 or so.
And I Idiot read this with the Fairy Tail sad song.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
first of all, how dare you. Second of all, how dare you, third of all, how dare you. I can't believe you broke my heart like this. How dare you. Great story but how dare you!
BorrowedSanity chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
At first, I didn't want to read this. It didn't sound like my type of story, but I figured might as well give it a chance. And now, you devious brilliant bastard, you have achieved something that a fan fiction had not achieved in me in a incredibly long time. You touched my heart with this one shot story of yours. I've read stories with a hundred thousand words that did not have the complexity, ingenuity, and beauty that Garden of Sanctuary has. It is perfectly simplistic while achieving a level of depthness that will leave me with a feeling of amazement for at least the next few hours.
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
dude that sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is so beautiful and tragic and dammit tears get back into my eyes!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
beautiful yet tragic.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
After searching on and off for this fic for so long, I randomly found it again. Still as great as I remembered.