Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
saiyaman111 chapter 1 . 7/5
GAH! My cold, dead, unfeeling HEART!
misssbehavin chapter 1 . 7/3
It’s kinda silly.. but it’s been 2 years since I’ve found “Garden of Sanctuary” and I swear that every single time I read it.. well, I end up crying. A lot. Hahahahaha I don’t know how to explain what happens to me, but that’s it. Not even Twilight used to make me tear up like this..
Amazing story. Seriously. One of my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 6/4
OH my God! What a beautiful reading! I'm actually speechless, God, this was just perfection. I feel you soo much about the teary sappy stories. I'm such a sucker for those myself. But man, you did a wonderful work here.

The idea of a captive Naruto is one that I personally haven't encounter, so it was a pleasant change of topic. I know something fishy was going on with Sakura, her strange attitude and her visits to Naruto, but oh boy, I would never have guessed his ending.
Amazing.

At the end, like a quite amount of things, seeing the garden of sanctuary as a peaceful paradise or as a baneful prison is up the person. Naruto saw it as his prison, Sakura as his paradise. Magnificent. I'll certainly check up the sequel and the companion fic of the one-shot. Hope you're doing great and wish you the best in the world.

Till next time.
You know, from this day forward. You are my inspiration in this field. You are amazing. I really loved this story. I loved how you compiled with ur scenes and it really touched my heart. and made me cry. Grand salute to you Mate.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 4/17
Well this was different damn I hate Danzo even more the pathetic parasite great story though
1ef46ybva chapter 1 . 4/3
DEAR LORD THIS IS THE GREATEST BULLSHIT EVER WRITTEN MY GOD THIS GETS ME SO BAD IM CRYING JESUS MOTHERS FUCKING CHRIST MY FUCKING TEARS HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT YOU ARE THE BEST MAN ON THE PLANET THIS IS SO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING JESUS CHRIST YOU GENIUS
Madscope chapter 1 . 3/21
Back for a reread after a year,and it still gets me. Thank you so much
Naty chapter 1 . 1/9
Anonimo chapter 1 . 1/9
Me gusta
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
oh goddammit... I... dangmm. that was so... I'm crying so hard RN ... I can't even... that was so sad... I love it so, so much.
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
God, I'm crying. I hope this one has a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
this has me so shook and shocked that im terrified and osdhafpshdpfihsdiavbusy
Ilee Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
OH GOD I AM NOT EVEN SURE MYSELF WHAT TO SAY RITE KNOW! THIS... I bookmarked this since forever and I just read it now? What the hell is wrong with me? One thing I know that I wanna give a tight tight hug to Naruto and Sakura, and you, dammit! You are just awesome to wrote this. I read this and I just know that my heart was hurt yet I dunno what the rite word to describe it, happiness? Well, I love you. You, Naruto and Sakura. *hug tightly three of you all at once*
wubbzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Oh my gosh.

I don't know why it took me so long to read this. I honestly don't. I remember seeing this story. It was always highly recommended and I always took interest in this, but I never took the chance to read it. I honestly don't know why I didn't until now.

I'm weird like that. But this was truly a masterpiece. The writing, the characterization, the twist/ reveal. Oh gosh, the feels. I got so teary eyed reading this. Oh my god this was so sad. I think what's more tragic to me, is the loneliness, again, Naruto has to deal with. That's so tragic. He was already limited to friends and love as a kid. And now his only beacon of light is the single flame when Sakura came down. God, that is so tragically sad and just heartbreaking. And Sakura, gosh, it must have been so painful to carry such a secret to her grave, to not tell him. It sounds so like her, though.

This was so in character, wow. I absolutely loved this.

The only thing is, I had to put aside a few beliefs to read this (although sometimes it was really hard not to question). For example, since Tsunade's the Hokage. She is the Hokage, she should have the power to not allow this. Or Naruto's friends not helping him out. Like idk, those instances feel so inconsistent to me. I feel someone would have tried breaking him out. Also, Naruto wouldn't have accepted this outcome. He would have fought. He would have done something because locking him away is too cruel.

But I removed that, pushed those thoughts away because the writing was so exceptional. Their characterization, for the most part, was on point. Besides Naruto not accepting a sentencing like that, I think you had them pretty in character and it just felt like them. I could picture it in my head, it was like a sad movie I was watching while reading. This was beautifully romantic but painfully tragic. The idea of the garden was so ingenious. Truly. All the imagery and the symbolism is just so breathtaking, I can't, I'm still in these feels. I don't know how many times I can say that I gushed so much by this story. It took me so long to read, but thank god I did. I'm actually glad I didn't read it until now. If I read it at the age when I first started shipping NaruSaku, I probably wouldn't have appreciated this fic as much as I do right now.

Well done. Amazingly well done. Thank you for this tragically beautiful read!
00 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017