Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
FireLordKohh chapter 1 . 4/30
This story hurts.
All that time stolen from him.
All those potential memories stolen from him.
He only got what felt like 10 years with Sakura and she was gone before they could be anything.
Everyone he knew, gone.
And he still has to live after that?
Not only that but if by some chance he gets out, he goes out in to a world of strangers.
It's cruel. It hurts to read and imagine.
I'd lose my mind.
MlleFairy chapter 1 . 1/30
;-;
Myles1331 chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
I don't even know what to say
TimelessFox42 chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
W-What? I'm not in tears!

This was SOOOO good, the good ones are the ones makin' you ball your eyes out :3
Danny Ketchum chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Interesting. Although, I don't like the ending, and the try-hard plot twist and perspective, it was great characterization and phenomenal pacing. Would love to see more of your work in the future.
0LazyEyes0 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
this is FREAKING AMAZING
qalleesyawesome chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Fuck. That was amazing
Psycho-schlemiel chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
I’m speechless to say the least. *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
now THIS is a masterpiece.
burninghell chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
i want to yell at you so bad right now, it's my third time reading this fic. The reason i never left a review was this...I feel so bad, my heart aches as i writee these words, I wish there was a way for her to come back, a way for him to go to her... GOD! I'm sorry for all the babbling I just want to thank you and hope to see something similar but with happy ending
OneAppleLeaf chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
I had somehow prepare myself for the something dark after I read the synopsis, but! This!
;A;
90 years...
oh God. How can they survive without Naruto?
And Hinata married Kiba. haha
okayyy actually I'm not really fond of NaruSaku. Or Naruhina. but the latter is better in my opinion, yet you just made me retake that decision :')
Whatever the outcome of my feelings is, this is beautiful.
Thanks.
Ataraku chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
... Oh shit I WAS MIND NUKED I NEED TO READ THE REST
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
holy shit... my heart
Fluffy orange ball of death chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
GAH! My cold, dead, unfeeling HEART!
ticurina chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
It’s kinda silly.. but it’s been 2 years since I’ve found “Garden of Sanctuary” and I swear that every single time I read it.. well, I end up crying. A lot. Hahahahaha I don’t know how to explain what happens to me, but that’s it. Not even Twilight used to make me tear up like this..
Amazing story. Seriously. One of my favorite. Thanks for sharing.