Reviews for Garden of Sanctuary
this has me so shook and shocked that im terrified and osdhafpshdpfihsdiavbusy
Ilee Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/8
OH GOD I AM NOT EVEN SURE MYSELF WHAT TO SAY RITE KNOW! THIS... I bookmarked this since forever and I just read it now? What the hell is wrong with me? One thing I know that I wanna give a tight tight hug to Naruto and Sakura, and you, dammit! You are just awesome to wrote this. I read this and I just know that my heart was hurt yet I dunno what the rite word to describe it, happiness? Well, I love you. You, Naruto and Sakura. *hug tightly three of you all at once*
wubbzy chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my gosh.

I don't know why it took me so long to read this. I honestly don't. I remember seeing this story. It was always highly recommended and I always took interest in this, but I never took the chance to read it. I honestly don't know why I didn't until now.

I'm weird like that. But this was truly a masterpiece. The writing, the characterization, the twist/ reveal. Oh gosh, the feels. I got so teary eyed reading this. Oh my god this was so sad. I think what's more tragic to me, is the loneliness, again, Naruto has to deal with. That's so tragic. He was already limited to friends and love as a kid. And now his only beacon of light is the single flame when Sakura came down. God, that is so tragically sad and just heartbreaking. And Sakura, gosh, it must have been so painful to carry such a secret to her grave, to not tell him. It sounds so like her, though.

This was so in character, wow. I absolutely loved this.

The only thing is, I had to put aside a few beliefs to read this (although sometimes it was really hard not to question). For example, since Tsunade's the Hokage. She is the Hokage, she should have the power to not allow this. Or Naruto's friends not helping him out. Like idk, those instances feel so inconsistent to me. I feel someone would have tried breaking him out. Also, Naruto wouldn't have accepted this outcome. He would have fought. He would have done something because locking him away is too cruel.

But I removed that, pushed those thoughts away because the writing was so exceptional. Their characterization, for the most part, was on point. Besides Naruto not accepting a sentencing like that, I think you had them pretty in character and it just felt like them. I could picture it in my head, it was like a sad movie I was watching while reading. This was beautifully romantic but painfully tragic. The idea of the garden was so ingenious. Truly. All the imagery and the symbolism is just so breathtaking, I can't, I'm still in these feels. I don't know how many times I can say that I gushed so much by this story. It took me so long to read, but thank god I did. I'm actually glad I didn't read it until now. If I read it at the age when I first started shipping NaruSaku, I probably wouldn't have appreciated this fic as much as I do right now.

Well done. Amazingly well done. Thank you for this tragically beautiful read!
00 chapter 1 . 7/1
Dafuq man. Good writing doe
Th-The feels.
I hate you for that.
(Not really I love you!)
Shannaro21 chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh fu... You made me cry. Hard. While sitting in a bus. Dang. That was beautiful but also really REALLY sad.
SincererHeart45 chapter 1 . 5/7
...I almost cried, I could feel my eyes wanting to water.

OH GOD!
This story, unlike most tragedy stories, stands out because of the way the plot progressed. The way it ended, not with fiery and fueled emotions of recent pain, but with cold and sorrowful acceptance, gives the reader a sense of true sadness. A masterful write-up that truly tugs on my heartstrings.
Enilk chapter 1 . 4/10
You bastard...those heart strings...damn
Amilcar Lopez chapter 1 . 3/26
this was just amazing and sad
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 3/25
I can hardly believe this was written 10 years ago... I remember when The Naruto manga had its 10 year anniversary of its first chapter. It seems like just yesterday, but even that was in 2009. And now it's 2017. Where is time going? But, oh, this story. So beautifully plotted. So romantic and tragic and awful and sweet.. And it makes you feel so much in so few words! Just a few snapshots, but more than enough to give a sense of a full, developed story. That takes some skill. You could have gone the route of a multichapter or extended length fic, but I think it was enough just to do a one shot like this. It really does bring me back, though, back to that time in the Naruto storyline. Everything was new and wonderful and mysterious and you felt that anything could have happened and the characters could do anything. I miss that time. God I'm crying. Not only the fic, but the experience of reading something like this: it's all so bittersweet. Thank you.
That was beautiful.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh god I'm gonna cry. I love how strong Sakura was and how much they loved each other.
SubXero chapter 1 . 1/19
this story is ten years old and I'm reading it just now. wow, it was so sad.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/17