Reviews for The Longing for Beauty
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I feel so bad for Hinata! I can relate to how she feels, so I understand her pain...;_;

I think I'm REALLY ugly, and so does everyone else. Not a lot of people like me, and I try to...become more beautiful, but...I just can't. I can't be beautiful because I'm just...me. And I'm not beautiful.

Hinata! *bawls* Don't worry, Hina! *hugs her tightly*

I love this story! Keep up the good work! ~-~
Imagination.is.Deadly chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
but Hinata already is pretty! Yeah I feel like that all the time wishing I was pretty and stuff...people say I'm pretty but I don't really beleive them so I keep on wishing I was someone else...but u also know that no one whould say that ur ugly to ur face so can u blame me for not believing them? really good story!... wow I think this is the longest reveiw I've ever writen!
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Believable. :)

Hope you don't mind me adding this to my C2.
HarvestMoonRacoon chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh, God...

Hinata! This story made me want to cry out and hug her... but why anyone would ask for boobs is beyond me... Awesome story, very nice. My cowboy hat's off to you. (salute)
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Interesting. but, did you know? of all the "younger" girls, Ino, Sakura, Tenten and the like, Hinata ACTUALLY has the bigger breasts? She just hides them well under her bulky jacket she is always wearing, and because she's modest and doesn't flaunt them like other girls would. Just letting you know.
naash chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
fic actually made me think
juliagulia1017 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
that last line was so depressing... are you sure this story doesn't fit in the angst category at all? T-T

but i can see why she would think that way about herself. having a lack of confidence does that to a person and you only know how to compare yourself to those that have it.

hinata will grow up to become a rare and elegant beauty, no doubt about that. because when you really think about it, a LOT of people look like ino or sakura... but that's just my take on things.

nice job, mimi dear~!