Reviews for Invictus
KiraXFanficLoverX chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
You know, im kinda angry about sakura and ino, is bringing sasuke matters more than naruto? i mean sakura became hysterical saying he promised that he would bring sasuke and ino said he would kill naruto if he came back without the uchiha.
how selfish can they get?
Hawkcam1996 chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Great story. A little surprised Sasuke used Chidori in the first round. That's one of his aces, so I figured he save it for later. Oh well, it made the scene pretty good because of Naruto's reaction. Are you going to have someone ask what Sasuke meant about the Dojo Destroyer going to see his mom? Because you haven't made it clear yet whether any Ranma characters know that he's an orphan(or that Naruto is one too).
Hawkcam1996 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
The thing about switching perspectives between worlds...I have no problem with that, but you should put something to show a scene change when you change perspective like that, such as "With Naruto" or "In Ranma's World" or something like that. It's confusing when it just changes without warning. At first it makes me think another character just came on scene, but then I realize it was a scene change. Other than that, this story is really good so far.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Narutp didn't 'master' the Rasengan. If he did, he could do it with one hand, but he needs a clone to do it(sometimes using another person rather than a clone). Also, why do you have Kakashi's names reversed like they are in japanese(Hatake Kakashi), but you have the other characters how they are in english(ex: Naruto Uzumaki). And I wouldn't say Naruto characters are faster than Ranma characters. I think only Lee and a few others would be faster than Ranma characters. In fact, in terms of speed, I think Lee would give Cologne a run for her money. But that's mainly just my opinion. Anyway, good story so far, I look forward to reading the rest.
Zealot of Reading chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Interesting story, hope to see more updates soon!
Peimann chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I do like the quotes that you include at the head of each of your chapters.

Ueshiba Sensei is not someone I see quoted often. It is quite refreshing to see. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Scott Peimann
Gamma Cavy chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
you got the idea for the sword of ice from tokia mikagami's ensoigh in flame of recca didnt you
Fayari chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Aww... no updates?
dzk87 chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Oooh, can't wait for more updates dude.
dzk87 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
KEEEP UPDFATING
dzk87 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Fun fact, ramen is FILLLLLLED with salt alreaday. And i love your writng style, keep it up dude.
Whisper chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
Love it, update?
BlackBunneh chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
GREAT ! SO MUCH NARUTO IN THIS CHAPTER! (HAPPY HAPPY:])

AND I LOVE HOW U GOT EVERY CHARACTER PERSONALITY CORRECT!

HOW INTERESTING ! CAN T STOP READING :)
PhoenixFTW chapter 13 . 12/20/2009