Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Amberchris chapter 26 . 7/11
Aweeeesooooommmmmmeeeeeee. Thank for for the action here!
Wangz chapter 5 . 7/8
uh neji not goje do dat is neji x tenten wdf dqwg bruh
Wangz chapter 1 . 7/8
K chapter 26 . 7/5
Oh my God, the ending!
You seriously kept it thrilling until the very end. And oh the very end was sooo sweet. I absolutely love small gestures like this and this one was absolutely perfect. It's a pretty open end but I can't see myself not liking it, you nailed it, you nailed it all.
So, again, although you will probably never read this, I wanna thank you for writing this and sharing it with all of us. It was a really great story, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks so much for the effort and work you put into it and for FINISHING it! :)
Ps. Bless those dark romance novel eyes... (that part cracked me up like WHAA but it's damn accurate so :D)
K chapter 25 . 7/5
Jeezus Christ. All the action and drama in the last chapters, I just couldn't stop reading..! Thank God everything went well and everyone and everything is alright. Sort of. It will be though, I'm sure!
Also, it's pretty sadistic but I loved this chapter. Naruto and especially Neji being straightforward with Sasuke might be hard at that exact moment but in reality it's just a nice gesture, from both of them. To me, Neji makes everything clear here and even gives Sasuke a chance to "get his shit together" to be with Sakura, it seems to me he just wants to see her happy, whether that's with him or not. That's very lovable and extremely grown-up. Neji is great, point made.
Also, these chapters have made me realize how much I actually like Naruto. He is always such a great friend and just simply awesome. Love that dude.
I'm glad the council could be persuaded to give Sasuke yet another chance (I don't like them, lol), although I'm actually very interested in how exactly Sakura managed to change their opinion, seeing as this was pretty much a disastrous situation and knowing the council I already saw Sasuke outside the gates (although obvious I hoped that wouldn't be the case since the story is almost over and that would've been an awful ending)
ANYWAYS! ONTO THE LAST CHAPTER NOW-!
K chapter 19 . 7/1
Aww SasuSaku goodness. Insert a thousand heart eyed smileys right here, I'm absolutely loving this (I know I've already said it a hundred times)
Ps. Your author's notes... That was SO LONG AGO, holy moly!
K chapter 16 . 7/1
God damn. These were a few chapters of splendid action, I absolutely loved reading it all. Also, I'm really happy that you don't intend to make it too long with, like you said, a memory loss or something like that.
Orochimaru and Kabuto, these two slimy bastards... I have no words, except they're awful. Point made.
BUUUT I'm really digging the whole SasuSaku - of course I am! The pace is nice and I'm enjoying it all very very much. You basically brought me back to love that pairing again, like really really love. Thank you
K chapter 12 . 6/30
Have I mentioned that I really love the way you write? I'm very in love with your dialogues, I catch myself smiling or laughing at a lot of them, it's really a lot of fun to read everything. You're just simply a great writer, that manages to write at a very comfortable pace and it's all very easy and chill to read.
K chapter 11 . 6/30
"I don't want to hurt-" Awwww, Sasuke.
Almost, dammit, ALMOST!

But, on another note, honestly, that fangirl was totally off the deep end. The thing is, I'm pretty sure saying she's one of the worst wouldn't even be true. There are waaay worse types of fangirls out there... That is actually very sad and creepy .

It was of course again a wonderful chapter. I'm repeating myself hardcore here but what should I say, I really really REALLY like your story. Great work, honestly.
K chapter 10 . 6/27
What the hell.. Oh no, damn Kabuto and Orochimaru. But I guess it's exciting to include them in the story! Also, it makes a whole lot of sense, because it matches with your plot line. On another note, I'm really digging the Sakura and Sasuke dynamic in this story, the way you slowly but surely give more and more hints and let their relationship grow. I love it. But, now I'm very very excited to see what exactly is gonna happen with Orochimaru. A little action... I'm totally looking forward to it :D
K chapter 8 . 6/25
That was another very loveable, VERY FUNNY chapter. The NaruHina was cute, as were the Team 7 parts and Kakashi and Tsunade... What can I say, I really really love these two. AND EVERYONE IS IN-CHARACTER! You are amazing and are doing the canon thing justice in every way, absolutely. I'm truly loving this.
It's a secret chapter 9 . 6/25
He he he...jealous sasu-chan...Soooo kawaii!;)
K chapter 7 . 6/24
Alright, I've been MIA for quite a while and I don't have an excuse, except: life is happening. But I didn't forget this story and want to keep reading still. Because it's amazing, honestly. The way you write still amazes me to no end, it's just so nice to read!
And my.. It's been a while since I've had any contact with "Naruto" but you are clearly showing me that my SasuSaku heart is still active. I just love these two, especially in your story. You created a very nice setting and I love the way you portray their personalities. The story is just really great so far and it's already one of my total SasuSaku favorites.
Maria.k.b.k chapter 26 . 5/24
Nooooooooo why did it end theeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeee? No lemon?
Maria.k.b.k chapter 19 . 5/24
Yep, you have succeeded in making the otherwise asexual sasuke Uchiha belivably fall in love. Congratulations.

(I sound sarcastic, but I’m not)
3,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »