Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
alyssa.sungalon chapter 19 . 7h
Ughhh Sasuke-kun. First of all. This is like the best fanfic sasusaku I've read in my entire life! The plot's well written and you really know how to play with my emotions. Gaaahd I'd switch places with Sakura anytime now. ️
Hajislover chapter 22 . 9/14
thank god! maybe sasuke not an abusive asshole?
Hajislover chapter 19 . 9/14
I seriously hope sasuke grows out of the stalker thing that's going on right now...I don't like it at all. very well written, but if a guy treated me like that it'd be MAJOR red flags! I'm so worried for sakura. I hope she requests a mission away in sauna or something. if be furious if I was her with how he's been treating her. again, well written! I'm actually angry at sasuke and worried for sakura. your a wonderful writer to make your audience feel such emotions!
NaruSaku AMVs chapter 3 . 9/13
Ahhhhhh! Really great
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 1 . 9/6
Disgusting
Kakashi doesn't tolerate truancy? Are you sure?
So...ever thought of writing a sequel for this?
ImaginaryPencil chapter 1 . 7/31
I don't even know how im feeling about this. at all. so confused and happy and pissed.
Sam chapter 6 . 6/26
Can't think anything to type... Just wanna say that... Nice fanfic
Sam chapter 5 . 6/26
Keep it up
Sam chapter 4 . 6/26
... Well done...
anon chapter 26 . 6/18
the development in this story was wider and deeper than most of canon ss, honestly. it was well-written and the characters are realistic.
Venice Ruth228 chapter 1 . 6/3
I legit cried while reading this. This is beautifully written.
TheAriaSoto chapter 26 . 5/30
This has rendered me speechless. Literally, I froze in the middle of class, unable to speak or move once I read the ending. This fanfiction is so good, I wish it could go on forever! Whenever I speak about it, or whenever I read it, I can't concentrate on anything else. It entraps me in its hold, just like Sasuke haha. I'm so glad I got the chance to read this fic, and I love it.
TheAriaSoto chapter 20 . 5/26
I don't know if you got my other review... Sorry about that. I had clicked next before it sent, I think. Falling in love with this fanfiction helped me through a depression, and SasuSaku has been my favorite for years. And years. And years. But... I'm not here to ramble. This chapter pulled at my heartstrings and felt like I was watching the anime, and I love that the characters have such dimension and life in this fic... You're such a good writer, and capture the characters perfectly. I can only thank you for providing me with this little piece of heaven.
3,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »