Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
One of the best stories I've read ... My favorite, in fact. Thank you very much.
4everWinter chapter 26 . 3/11
This is the best. I love how you have shown depth and maturity to their characters, while staying true to their personalities: you've let Sakura morph into a respectable and well-headed lady (who have passions other than Sasuke), someone relatable and admirable, unlike the annoying girl in the anime (well, I find her clingy and dumb fan-girl attitude annoying), yet stayed true to her sense of loyalty and friendship; most of all, you've turned Sasuke into a human. Still the same dark, messed-up shell of an ice, but nonetheless, a human.

I love how 'love' wasn't tossed mindlessly and carelessly into the story (unlike most of the SasuSaku fanfics), thus giving it more meaning and excitement. I love how emotions were so human, that I can actually imagine them as real-life persons, not as simple characters.

No chapter goes to waste. Every details make sense. Why, you should be hard-cover writer. You are amazing. If you do write a book, please announce because I'd be one on the first line to buy.
Sri96 chapter 1 . 3/8
one of the best sasusaku fics I've ever read..
Maranolle chapter 26 . 3/3
You're writing is AMAZING! It kind of freaks me out how Sasuke is kind of abusive though? With the stalking, not respecting her at all, never listening when she says no, low key forcing himself on her a couple of times, he literally tries to kill her and then doesn't really apologize, is super possessive, etc. I mean the edginess is certainly there so it's kind of attractive and he also cares for her safety mostly, but it still is kinda like what? I dig how Sakura stands up for herself though!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 26 . 2/21
Cute ending. Sasuke still an Ass-Hole! But love it!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 8 . 2/20
Love this story so far!
kyouche chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
What the- that's it! I was not expecting for it to end like that. Actually I thought I read 28, but it was really 26 chapters. I was really flustered and surprised when I can't move the page down or left. But oh well, amidst those frustrations, it was a fun read. The ending opened up to new possibilities for their relationship and I would like to think for the better. It's true that even in canon, Sasuke indeed hurt Sakura but he never failed to protect her when she needed it. And that's what I love about them. Good job and thank you for making this!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
God dammit that was REALLY GOOD
Sakurathebattosai chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love the story and the direction its going.
Sakurathebattosai chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Hell yeah i can dig it lol i liked the joke at the end
Sakurathebattosai chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
I feel like you gave sakura just the right personality, strong yet playful and cheeky. Its cute and goes well with her character and into your story well.
Sakurathebattosai chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I completely agree about the subtleties, hints, and denial thing. as well as sakuras character. i really like how all the characters are acting and how the story is unfolding!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I know you say its typical but i really enjoy the style of sasuke returning and sakura having grown up and moved on a bit ..or atleast trying hah. Looks promising
Loved this chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I read this a year ago or so... and I've read it again because it was just that good. However I just want to point out something you may not know... little piece of heaven (your title) is a song as well. It's a completely messed up song. By avenged sevenfold. I just want you to listen to that song for me so you know why the title of your fic is so funny to me. :) forever a fan of this work though!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Crying so dang hard over here

Don't mind me