Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
aivv chapter 14 . 9/18
oh no sasuke will go berserk and lost his mind
aivv chapter 6 . 9/18
okay but i need more of protective sasuke
ShiSued chapter 9 . 6/28
Lol sasuke you bitch D
Vegeta'sNo.1 chapter 26 . 5/21
Really enjoyed the ride but he SO does not deserve her, and I'm kind of sad that they did get back together. My feelings are a mess but the writing was nice. Maybe a spin off with SakuNeji would be cool, though?
Chinks chapter 24 . 2/9
Heyyy its so good...
Really Happy with itt..
Anyways good luk
Colbie chapter 4 . 1/17
I've started reading this fanfic again and it's awesome. I love the rewritten chapters! :) Do you plan on finishing updating the rest of the chapters?
xStarXStruckx chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
I'm so happy to see your revamps to this story! I can definitely tell your writing has improved and how much you've grown. Love the updates to the characters and to make Sakura strong. Looking forward to future updates!
Whiski chapter 26 . 10/13/2020
MOAAAR. I WANT MOOOOAR. This is such an epic story. I love how you kept everyone in character to, I know that's no easy task. Thank you for sharing this!
Izanami118 chapter 26 . 9/17/2020
I need an epilogue T_T
Izanami118 chapter 25 . 9/17/2020
OMG! I like how you did in Neji's character! Thank youuuuu!
Izanami118 chapter 20 . 9/17/2020
I was so mad when I thought Sasuke just let Sakura go! Hmp! I'm glad he didn't lol it's like a promise or something
Izanami118 chapter 11 . 9/17/2020
I think Sasuke just got friendzoned in this chapter xD
Izanami118 chapter 7 . 9/17/2020
I would have preffered for Sakura to be addressed as a doctor though... not nurse.
obsidianscalpel chapter 26 . 9/9/2020
most of the fic was cool. it was an interesting interpretation of what the characters would probably be like absent the fourth shinobi world war. but i’m sorry the ending of this where he forces himself on her is not cool. like i know your a/n at the beginning kind of addresses it but lord. she’s just a doormat for him at the end
Udle chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
I like how you give us smidgens of Sasuke's perspective.
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »