Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
this is awesome!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
This story is so well written and addictive that i couldn't put it down! I love your writing style and the story-line so far, great story! Its AMAZING! :D Kawaiii SasuSaku 3333
thebestsongwasntthesingle chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Favorite sasusaku ever 3 .
Terahlyanwe chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
Nooo, Sakura! Kick his ass! He doesn't respect your boundaries, doesn't respect you as a shinobi, doesn't respect your opinion or judgement, so kick him to the curb!
Terahlyanwe chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Neji, seduce Sakura while Sasuke's gone, then kill him when he comes back. Sakura, keep being awesome, but stop liking Sasuke. Naruto...carry on. -wills the characters into doing as she says-
Terahlyanwe chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Nooo, kick him out, Sakura! He's rapidly approaching Edward Cullen levels of awfulness!
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
At this point, I would knee Sasuke in the groin, get a restraining order, and ask an ANBU to keep en eye on the dobe.

Honestly. Sasuke is a creeper to the extreme in this fic.

Sakura totally makes up for that so far, though. I had high hopes for Neji beating the sh*t out of Sasuke and taking him down a peg or two; perhaps that's coming up next? :P
I CRIED chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
make more! now! i need it! i cant survive without this story! MAKE MORE! NOWWW!
beautiful3 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
addicted to the story ! lovely ! 3 MAKE MORE
MeowMix0112 chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
Make more! please! i love your story!
The Crazy and Insane One chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
I am in love with your story, best story ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
fu
Shizune chapter 26 . 6/21/2013
Hullo. I'd just like to say I love how you wrote this story. It's absolutely perfect. I love the way you kept the characters in their realistic personas flawlessly, and the way you managed to make Sasuke develop feelings for Sakura in a slow period of time without messing up his stoic character, considering his character is a lonely bloke unlikely to love anyone. Thank you for writing this. By the way, you and I share the same name, Leanne.
BoomPowMina chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
I cried...like a baby...IT WAS AMAZING! PERFECT! INCREDIBLE! The moment when he took her hand...i broke down...
AMAZING STORY, well written, the characters are not OOC, and I LOVE how you managed to put so much emotion in the characters...Good Job on the story, and THANK YOU for posting it! :D
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
WAAAAAAHHHH ONE MORE CHAPTER OF THIS AWESOME STORY!
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »