Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 26 . 11/18/2017
You know, you're one of the very few fanfic authors deadset on making sure that the characters stay in, well... character. Thank you. This has been a very good read; not brilliant, so to speak, but it's clear and not far-fetched at all - like, it's something that could've definitely happened in canon if the mangaka was being romantic. Lol. Hope you write more!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I love it, thats all.
LimitedEternity chapter 25 . 10/22/2017
Oh man I gotta say the heart wants what the heart wants but compared to Sasuke Neji really did everything right! But glad Naruto told Sasuke about himself.
LimitedEternity chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
Tbh that punch was a long time coming. Like a looooonnngggg time.
LimitedEternity chapter 22 . 10/22/2017
Well Sakura pinning him was satisfying. However the timeline for when Sakura got her door fixed and then moving in with him realtive to him following Orochimaru is a bit confusing.
Yuya chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
Wow,once he made up his mind he really starting pushing for it huh. This should make for an interesting conversation in the morning.
Yuya chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
I keep going "Okay last chapter then homework" *click* "Okay really this time.." *click*. Addictive.
LimitedEternity chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
I like to imagine Neji and his Byakugan could see her scowling at Sasuke as he watched her leave.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
I'm so shamlessly, the second Nejo expressed interest my mind just dropped the idea of Sasuke and went full "GO FOR NEJI-er wait" This seems like it will be a very fun story, I love the idea of a Sakura that isn't simpering after Sasuke like a kicked puppy.
ink7blot chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
Sakura, honey, you’re going to get into so much trouble someday simply because of your inability to comprehend your own gorgeousness. Either that, or you’re going to cause Sasuke even more problems.

Nevermind that, actually, he already has to beat all your suitors off with his katana.

Love this story so far ~Scarlet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
This is how fanfics has to be, this story is amazing, all about it, you're a genius! Thanks for share it with us
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
More please
MoonTearGirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I really like it so far! Keep it up!
Uchiha.Heiress.S chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Ughhh Sasuke-kun. First of all. This is like the best fanfic sasusaku I've read in my entire life! The plot's well written and you really know how to play with my emotions. Gaaahd I'd switch places with Sakura anytime now. ️
Hajislover chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
thank god! maybe sasuke not an abusive asshole?
3,913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »