Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I always wondered why many authors seem to like portraying Sakura as this new, self-reliant, strong and changed woman at the beginning of their fanfics but always seem to find an excuse to get her into trouble, resulting to Sasuke (of course) rescuing her like a knight-in-shining-armor once again. Doesn't it contradict the whole point of her being independent? Or is it just that being saved is considered romantic? Don't get me wrong, a lot of these types of fics are actually pretty well-written and are enjoyable (and so far, this fic doesn't seem to be an exception), but I just can't help but notice this pattern.
ellz chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
mooooore! please?
Crimsont3ar chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
AH! I'm so glad you didn't make them have a happy ever after right out of the bat! To many stories end so and I'm glad for a change! Keep doing what you are! Can't wait to read more of your books... if you have any ;)
xFlipJamsx chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Please update the story
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Loved it!
BurningAkira97 chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
I love it!
see spot smile chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Wow... I wish there was a sequel but at the same time its just so perfect beautiful work. Outstanding. Phenomenal. And all other positive words that describe this. Im sad its done im happy i finished it. Wonderful work i could go on forever and ever. Lovley work and i hope that you continue to do sakusasu stories. Your work is awesome and i just wish i could buy naruto and give it to u so it could be exaxtly like this. Sorry for the long revoew usually i just say good job and move onto the next but THIS... THIS peice of work deserves a proper review. Loved it! And i hope that spot made u smile. Once again good job great work and your awesome!
see spot giggle chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Umm yea neji took the words right outta my mouth. Do something or fuckin move on cause even tho im a die hard sakusasu fan... Neji IS treating her the way she needs and deserves to be treated. So go appreciate what u got an go give her a big smooch on the lips sasuke... Now!
see spot grin chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
YEAHHHHHHHH BITCH. He got some commin sence him... Whoop that snakes ass sasuke
see spot puke chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Ahh sock his ass sakura he needed that! is tripping down a gazillion flights of stairs!
see spot drive chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Wow sasuke you're loosing your mind... Anyway question that will probably go unanswered... I thought he left almost right after their conversation about how she was injured but it seems like he stayed for a few days an fixed her door i dono.. But its still so fucking awesome!
see spot scratch chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
Oh wow they been gone a long time already... Hope they hurry up before neji changes sakuras mind!
see spot snort chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Umm.. Go sasuke! Go beat his fuckin face in... Even tho ur walking into.a trap.. I have faith in hin
see spot cry chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Tears of joy they kissed! Excuse me lol. Oh this story is so perfect so far i could kick kittens
see spot shit chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Ha he pooped now he shits lol spot is so silly.. Anyway!... Aww poor sasuke just kiss her already!
3,683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »