Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
To the jackass anonymous reviewer who had such a problem with this story's grammar: "additionally" has two L's, and sentences require commas to separate clauses. Since you know so much better than the writer and all.

Ignore that dickhead, Leanne. Christ. You're a fantastic writer, and this story is beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
I really like this story, but when you edit it (if you do) please, please, please remove 99% of the ellipses( ... )! It really messes up the flow for me and I couldn't even find a block of dialogue that didn't use one.

Additionaly, it's "supposed" not "suppose." you made this error very often.

Finally, in front not infront. It's two words!

I honestly and truly love this story. It's my second time reading it! But it would be so much better if you fixed these mistakes!
gurdianofearth chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I love how you made Sakura so strong willed!
Mrs.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Aw, nice story so far! :)
Langa chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
I like your story it was great when I read it the first time, but now I feel that there is too much action and drama but not enough romance between Sasuke and Sakura. I still like the story.
Renata Okami chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
haha sasuke got a boner
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
i like how your bringing Neji into it XP
CrystalBud chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
poor sakura, this is an interesting story :D
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
this is awesome!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
This story is so well written and addictive that i couldn't put it down! I love your writing style and the story-line so far, great story! Its AMAZING! :D Kawaiii SasuSaku 3333
thebestsongwasntthesingle chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Favorite sasusaku ever 3 .
Terahlyanwe chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
Nooo, Sakura! Kick his ass! He doesn't respect your boundaries, doesn't respect you as a shinobi, doesn't respect your opinion or judgement, so kick him to the curb!
Terahlyanwe chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Neji, seduce Sakura while Sasuke's gone, then kill him when he comes back. Sakura, keep being awesome, but stop liking Sasuke. Naruto...carry on. -wills the characters into doing as she says-
Terahlyanwe chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Nooo, kick him out, Sakura! He's rapidly approaching Edward Cullen levels of awfulness!
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
At this point, I would knee Sasuke in the groin, get a restraining order, and ask an ANBU to keep en eye on the dobe.

Honestly. Sasuke is a creeper to the extreme in this fic.

Sakura totally makes up for that so far, though. I had high hopes for Neji beating the sh*t out of Sasuke and taking him down a peg or two; perhaps that's coming up next? :P
3,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »