Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
see spot jump chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Whaaattt!? who saw that coming? Anyway great and halarious chapter! I love the beginning of a jealous sasuke
see spot run chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
great first chapter! i cant wait to read the story... Anyway i love how she decided that she needed to be his friend too... Not jist ignore him all together cause yeah... Anyway off to chapter 2!
l.p chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful. Absolute greatness. That was one of the best love stories i have ever read. Great job a gazillion thumbs up and you're awesome! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
im year ago late reading a fantastic story u ve written. and im demanding for another chapter.
i do really love this. lovelots. :)
LuceWolfe chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
Is this over or what
Allytsuki chapter 26 . 10/12/2013
Wonderull work!

My Fangirl-Heart is jumping oout of joy!
WhoNightOwl chapter 26 . 10/7/2013

I loved it. Also, I totally get the whole horrific issue with writer's block. I get it often. Blegh.
Toxiclilly chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
I loved this story! It was so sweet and intense, and you just did an amazing job at staying in character! :)
darkapajamalord chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
this was really cute nice
i guess this no ooc you portrayed sasuke PERFECTLY

and i love sasu says i love you in his different way thumbs up!
xxRosa42xx chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
It tears me apart every time I see Sasuke carrying all these responsibilities and vengeances alone (at least he's got Naruto this time). Sasuke's really the type of person who'll protect someone he cares and loves and puts his own life at risk, yet he always has trouble (pride issues?) to confess his true intentions behind his actions. Over and over again, he accidentally hurts her. But the flashback your wrote when Sasuke bid farewell to Sakura (in his own way) is beautifully done. Sakura's reluctant and stubborn words "I hate you" really fits her character as well ;) Great job and a wonderfully done chapter!
xxRosa42xx chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I love the ending scene of this chapter. The flash back of Sasuke's abandonment of Konoha and his last words to Sakura... things are never the same as they have left off ;)
xxRosa42xx chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Sasuke is really cute in his own expressive way... still maintaining the cold and stubborn nature while hoping to keep Sakura beside him :P
Wow that's a surprise twist! I wouldn't have expected Kabuto to appear or even Orochimaru...
xxRosa42xx chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I started reading your story today and I'm overjoyed! Finally found another great fanfic of SakuSasu that doesn't seem out of character :)
I like how you kept Sasuke a little distant and remained a little doubtful on Sakura's improvement. Also, I appreciate how Sakura has grown into a more mature woman who's no longer just a fan girl! I'm a little surprised on how you also made Neiji interested into Sakura 'cause not a lot of people do so. Well, I like it 'cause this just pushes Sasuke to be a little more expressive and possessive, haha!
asdfjkl chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
*slow claps*
*claps faster*
*claps extremely fast*
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
haha. this is so cute. i love it.
3,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »