Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
This is how fanfics has to be, this story is amazing, all about it, you're a genius! Thanks for share it with us
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
More please
MoonTearGirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I really like it so far! Keep it up!
Uchiha.Heiress.S chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Ughhh Sasuke-kun. First of all. This is like the best fanfic sasusaku I've read in my entire life! The plot's well written and you really know how to play with my emotions. Gaaahd I'd switch places with Sakura anytime now. ️
Hajislover chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
thank god! maybe sasuke not an abusive asshole?
Hajislover chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
I seriously hope sasuke grows out of the stalker thing that's going on right now...I don't like it at all. very well written, but if a guy treated me like that it'd be MAJOR red flags! I'm so worried for sakura. I hope she requests a mission away in sauna or something. if be furious if I was her with how he's been treating her. again, well written! I'm actually angry at sasuke and worried for sakura. your a wonderful writer to make your audience feel such emotions!
NaruSaku AMVs chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Ahhhhhh! Really great
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Disgusting
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
Kakashi doesn't tolerate truancy? Are you sure?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
So...ever thought of writing a sequel for this?
ImaginaryPencil chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I don't even know how im feeling about this. at all. so confused and happy and pissed.
Sam chapter 6 . 6/26/2017
Can't think anything to type... Just wanna say that... Nice fanfic
Sam chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Keep it up
Sam chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
... Well done...
anon chapter 26 . 6/18/2017
the development in this story was wider and deeper than most of canon ss, honestly. it was well-written and the characters are realistic.
3,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »