Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
THIS WAS AWESOME :)
Nightpanda123 chapter 4 . 4/28
It would've been so funny if Naruto showed up at Sakura's house and said that Sasuke was dying XD I love Sakuras character so far, she's acting as cool as a cucumber with Sasuke and the fact that Sasuke still though she was like she was back then is pretty interesting ;)
I liked that last part. Those hands thing, I think, was a very Sasuke thing to do.
Sofia chapter 26 . 4/4
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful fic!
To be honest, I really believe that Sasuke loves Sakura since the beginning, but was afraid to show them, because everything in his life was becoming more and more difficult.
sillykar18 chapter 26 . 3/11
I liked your story. It's nice to find a story where Sasuke is the one struggling to gain Sakura's attention. It's usually the other way around. It's good he didn't go out of his character too much either. In my mind (other than how Kishimoto portrayed Sasuke to be) I'd like to think when Sasuke does start liking someone he would become possessive and protective. I give you major props for not abandoning the story since it took you 6 years to finish it. I do wish maybe you maybe continued a bit into the story. Show how both Sakura and Sasuke are working out with their issues since now Sakura knows his feelings it would make her feel nice since she's awaited all these years for this to happen. Either way it was nicely written, so thank you for writing it (:
KHB123 chapter 26 . 3/3
Excellent story! It actually feels good to see Sasuke struggling to win Sakura's affections for a change, because as much as I love him, I also hate what a real evil and inconsiderate a**hole he can be. I love how you displayed Sakura's independence and goals to be strong, including the fact that she still loves Sasuke, but is smart enough to be afraid of it. Who wouldn't?
It would be amazing if there was a sequel, maybe to express the struggles and growth in their relationship, maybe Sasuke finding out the truth behind Itachi at some point, and maybe how Sasuke with Sakura's help slowly grows to be a better person.
Thanks!
maybelle storm chapter 23 . 2/28
is this the end... if it is then i'm so not satisfied
it's been 12 years for god sake.
dianalillian chapter 26 . 2/10
Aw. Because of this fic, I couldn't do homeworks at all! I had to finish it till the end so that I could get peace of mind. But thank you for this great fic. :)))
Crystal.Br chapter 24 . 1/29
I can't stop reading!
Crystal.Br chapter 23 . 1/29
I'm a little lost right now!
Crystal.Br chapter 22 . 1/29
OMG! What is happening?
Crystal.Br chapter 21 . 1/29
I'm getting nervous! I hope everything is going be alright!
Crystal.Br chapter 20 . 1/29
This scene was so beautiful!
Crystal.Br chapter 19 . 1/29
I love this capter!
Crystal.Br chapter 18 . 1/29
I wanna Sasuke for me! Nhaaaaa!
3,706 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »