Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
obsidianscalpel chapter 26 . 9/9/2020
most of the fic was cool. it was an interesting interpretation of what the characters would probably be like absent the fourth shinobi world war. but i’m sorry the ending of this where he forces himself on her is not cool. like i know your a/n at the beginning kind of addresses it but lord. she’s just a doormat for him at the end
Udle chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
I like how you give us smidgens of Sasuke's perspective.
Udle chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
I read this when you first published it. I really like the updates. Definitely flows better.
RaveenaUchiha89 chapter 26 . 8/19/2020
its always the very last page they get together. good story though.
Baln chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
Probablemente uno de los mejores fics que he leido
Yuhe Hime chapter 26 . 8/7/2020
Hi there. I read your story a couple of weeks ago and just finish my second reading. I just realized that didn't leave a review, so here I am, who knows if you would see this. Anyway, I loved your story, and how well you developed events. You did a great job keeping the characters. I also saw that you edited the story, I didn't read the previous version but you did a very good job. I give you extra points for this, I have old stories that now make me ashamed, but hey, I don't think I can do anything for them for now. Congratulations :)
alualyn chapter 26 . 7/13/2020
THIS IS AMAZING. this is the kind of fanfic i’ll read over and over again. this is what ive been imagining on my head and i finally found a fanfic similar my day dreams. THANK YOUUUUUU
Doctor Aish chapter 26 . 7/13/2020
love your writings
knxle chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
I’m glad you’re going back to update this fic (I say update and not FIX), but remember you can’t please everyone! Some people don’t want to see Sakura falling for the arrogant, hot-shot bad boy, and some people DO! It’s just taste.
burrblefish chapter 12 . 6/9/2020
This is maybe my tenth or eleventh reread of this story and it's one I enjoy every time. Don't mind too many of the other reviews; no author is perfect and no story is perfect to everyone. It's difficult because I adore Neji and NejiSaku and it made me love this story all the more to see him as the competition (SasuSaku is a more complex pairing I enjoy delving into). Beautiful piece!
kaykaymichelle chapter 3 . 6/3/2020
so happy you haven't forgotten this story!
EndlessCycle chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
No wonder it felt odd that some of the dialogue was different from what I remembered. Yay to revamp! Let it journey restart again
3,913 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »