Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
nightkat11 chapter 26 . 5/6
Great story!
Kitakana chapter 26 . 4/20
This relationship is full of drama and angst. I feel they both have so many issues to work out that it's just so hard for them to be together. I feel the way you are wrote this, they work out some of their issues and come to some resolution, but they still have a ways to go and are no where near having a nice stable relationship. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading.
funloneinus chapter 26 . 4/15
AWE! This was an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!

from Funloveinus
dragxnst chapter 5 . 4/13
Oh Kami.
Beautiful
Darrdak chapter 7 . 3/24
I really enjoy this story but I don't understand. If Sasuke could leave the village on his own no problem why can't he get back on his own?
kei chapter 26 . 3/21
GDI. It such an amazing story. You wrote it like as if it happened on the actual manga.
This brings tons of SasuSaku feels. 3
Awesome work!
Great story! I like that you kept everyone in character espeacially Sasuke because I find that he is a very chellenging character to portray. I like that you changed up the emotions in this one. Very origional. I espeacially loved the ending which leaves everyone to imagine the rest. You dont actually have to continue with this story (although I think many would be pleased by that , myself included) but it lives on in our memories and imagination. I have certainly not wasted my times with this one. Thank you and please keep writing!
Love this story :)
sasusaku chapter 26 . 3/2
Is it finished or are you going to write what they are going to talk about when they reach home? But, anyway, loved the story. I like it that in this story Sasuke is back of Sakura and not the other way. I also loved it how you kept Sasuke's character same and not some other playboy or other which he is not. It makes you feel like your reading a sasusaku fanfic and not some other. LOVED IT!
sadiaofthenile chapter 9 . 2/24
Great story! You are a lovely writer. I have really enjoyed reading this so much.
Sugarpuffluv chapter 26 . 2/20
THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ *Sparkly tears run down face with stars in eyes* I'll forever love this story because of its sweet simplicity and subtly with everything 3 I'm so happy I finally decided to read this xD

- An ADOOORING ADORING FAN 3
Can I just say how much I love the cover picture?
kurokasai15 chapter 26 . 2/15
Very heartwarming :) I enjoyed this story very much and I hope you had a good time writing it!
Grace chapter 26 . 1/30
I love the fanfiction that COULD be completely real and this one is just great. Literally just perfect. This is exactly what they would act like and I love it :)
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »