Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
MaxiMillion77 chapter 26 . 2/21
Cute ending. Sasuke still an Ass-Hole! But love it!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 8 . 2/20
Love this story so far!
kyouche chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
What the- that's it! I was not expecting for it to end like that. Actually I thought I read 28, but it was really 26 chapters. I was really flustered and surprised when I can't move the page down or left. But oh well, amidst those frustrations, it was a fun read. The ending opened up to new possibilities for their relationship and I would like to think for the better. It's true that even in canon, Sasuke indeed hurt Sakura but he never failed to protect her when she needed it. And that's what I love about them. Good job and thank you for making this!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
God dammit that was REALLY GOOD
Sakurathebattosai chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love the story and the direction its going.
Sakurathebattosai chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Hell yeah i can dig it lol i liked the joke at the end
Sakurathebattosai chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
I feel like you gave sakura just the right personality, strong yet playful and cheeky. Its cute and goes well with her character and into your story well.
Sakurathebattosai chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I completely agree about the subtleties, hints, and denial thing. as well as sakuras character. i really like how all the characters are acting and how the story is unfolding!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I know you say its typical but i really enjoy the style of sasuke returning and sakura having grown up and moved on a bit ..or atleast trying hah. Looks promising
Loved this chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I read this a year ago or so... and I've read it again because it was just that good. However I just want to point out something you may not know... little piece of heaven (your title) is a song as well. It's a completely messed up song. By avenged sevenfold. I just want you to listen to that song for me so you know why the title of your fic is so funny to me. :) forever a fan of this work though!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Crying so dang hard over here

Don't mind me

Weep weep weep
DankNaruturd chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Loving this story so far
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2016
I had read this story many times before and I'm sure I'll read it again. Great story. Thanke you :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
God damn Sasuke is socially retarded.
blhartma chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
O my god. ok. I have to say, I have read many many fics, and I've also studied writing for two years, and this is pure literature. Your writing is creative and flows beautifully! you should be very proud of your work so far, I can't wait to read the rest!
3,747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »