Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Abbeay chapter 26 . 6/10
I LOVEEEEED IT, nah I'm serious. Gurl you got them going. Honestly you should just skip to the part where (I hope) they have baby's and everything is settled although I know ,... No drama then but still I'm totally in love with the story and omg omg just make more!
little miss saigon chapter 16 . 6/10
truthfully, as a reader, sakura didn't seem to endure so much
i mean it seemed like a lot but it didn't seem as up to par as how bad everyone made it to seem like
little miss saigon chapter 13 . 6/10
the cold shower
i was snickering
for the entire time and I CANT STOP
this is great
Rola G chapter 1 . 5/30
Enjoyable story, read it multiple times.
ilovebks chapter 26 . 5/19
Awesome story! Really well written! And I love that Sakura is strong and not a broken hearted mess.
Sasuke's character has been handled really well too.
Is this the ending? Anyway i love your fic kyaaaaa i love sasuke's personality here :)
nightkat11 chapter 26 . 5/6
Great story!
Kitakana chapter 26 . 4/20
This relationship is full of drama and angst. I feel they both have so many issues to work out that it's just so hard for them to be together. I feel the way you are wrote this, they work out some of their issues and come to some resolution, but they still have a ways to go and are no where near having a nice stable relationship. Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading.
funloneinus chapter 26 . 4/15
AWE! This was an amazing story! Thanks for sharing!

from Funloveinus
dragxnst chapter 5 . 4/13
Oh Kami.
Darrdak chapter 7 . 3/24
I really enjoy this story but I don't understand. If Sasuke could leave the village on his own no problem why can't he get back on his own?
kei chapter 26 . 3/21
GDI. It such an amazing story. You wrote it like as if it happened on the actual manga.
This brings tons of SasuSaku feels. 3
Awesome work!
Great story! I like that you kept everyone in character espeacially Sasuke because I find that he is a very chellenging character to portray. I like that you changed up the emotions in this one. Very origional. I espeacially loved the ending which leaves everyone to imagine the rest. You dont actually have to continue with this story (although I think many would be pleased by that , myself included) but it lives on in our memories and imagination. I have certainly not wasted my times with this one. Thank you and please keep writing!
Love this story :)