Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
sasusaku chapter 26 . 3/2
Is it finished or are you going to write what they are going to talk about when they reach home? But, anyway, loved the story. I like it that in this story Sasuke is back of Sakura and not the other way. I also loved it how you kept Sasuke's character same and not some other playboy or other which he is not. It makes you feel like your reading a sasusaku fanfic and not some other. LOVED IT!
sadiaofthenile chapter 9 . 2/24
Great story! You are a lovely writer. I have really enjoyed reading this so much.
Sugarpuffluv chapter 26 . 2/20
THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER READ *Sparkly tears run down face with stars in eyes* I'll forever love this story because of its sweet simplicity and subtly with everything 3 I'm so happy I finally decided to read this xD

Can I just say how much I love the cover picture?
kurokasai15 chapter 26 . 2/15
Very heartwarming :) I enjoyed this story very much and I hope you had a good time writing it!
Grace chapter 26 . 1/30
I love the fanfiction that COULD be completely real and this one is just great. Literally just perfect. This is exactly what they would act like and I love it :)
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 1/25
Tsunnade should focus on paperwork instead of match making.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 1/25
Oh dear. I'm glad Sakura didn't experience sexual violence.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 1/25
Sasuke is growing up yay :3
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 1/25
Smothering Sakura isn't going to get her to like Sasuke. Ugh. He's being annoying :/
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 1/25
I'm glad Sakura's standing up to him.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/24
I like a Sakura who knows her worth :3
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh wow. Sakura got game :3
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/24
Yes she moved on!
cosmosalone200 chapter 13 . 1/13
I'm kinda wishing for NejiSaku here
3,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »