Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Holyshit ness

Its amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Moe ,oe cool cool love it more scenes plzz

No orochimaru or kabuto plzz
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014

Cool
More sasuke sakira plzzzz
And an sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Love it cool more sasusaku
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Epic ness

Me want more sasusaku scenec plzz

Try a sequel

No force just try though plzz
BlueberryNails chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
god that was good. i kinda wished that you showed more of the crazy development sasuke had during his stay with orochimaru, but it's still amazing. the fact that you wrote this before seeing sasuke in the timeskip broke my heart for some reason. he's like totally dead and ruthless and cruel now that the sasuke here was soooo OOC at first until I read your author notes later on and found out that at the time the manga was just after the timeskip.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
oh my god i can't stop reading this now. this is sooo good!
Scarlet Forest chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
SO CUTE! I love this story! *fangirling...a lot*
shadowereign chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
I highly recommend reading your story, absolutely amazinggggg! :)
AquaMoon99 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Don't worry about the chit-chat between Naruto and Sasuke. I love it when the Team7 is in one piece. As long as they're together, even their frowning at each other makes me heartfull happy! And automatic warm feeling smile makes its way to my face when i see them together. I really love them. Im in love with the Team7. Including Kakashi (even if he's a pervert). Its a cute and warm family. Naruto, the ever shining sun whose smile can make you feel peaceful even in the hardest times. Sasuke, cold from out but warm, loving and protective from inside. Though he always tends to lose the right track due to his 'UCHIHA EGO', he's an unbreakable part of Team7. Sakura, beautyful yet a killer. She's the one who no matter what sticks with her friends. She never gives up on anyone and puts every thing on the edge to bring back her loved ones even her life. And lastly, Kakashi who made the team come to existance. He's like their father. A pervert yet i like him. Dobe, Teme, Beauty and the Pervert. A cute family eh? So thanx for writing the chapter the way you've written. I loved it.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hey Anonymous, Sasuke NEVER expressed hatred towards Sakura when they were kids. He was annoyed with the way she acted sometimes but he NEVER hated her!
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
I doubt you'll ever read this comment since it's too late.
Your writing is so good! I'm jealous. I really like the plot of your story. But, like everything else, it certainly has its ups and downs. I liked how you wrote your story from Sakura's perspective because she was so oblivious to whatever Sasuke was doing and was always making an excuse as to why Sasuke was doing such things. I loved how you actually made Sakura doubt Sasuke was developing feelings for her, and how the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura took some time to develop. It was entertaining to read.
The downsides were that it seemed like Sasuke suddely fell in love with Sakura during their first reunion - one look at her person and one conversation with her new persona and he immediately knew he needed to be with her (even if he didn't understand it yet). It's weird to me because Sasuke, from when they were children, utterly expressed his hatred and annoyance with Sakura so it was hard for me to believe that he would forget all about that and automatically love her. And I couldn't really appreciate the fact that Sasuke and Sakura constantly fought, verbally. How can a relationship develop if the couple is fighting all the time? I know there are some parts that the two are opening up to each other - actually developing their relationship - but the majority of their interaction involved Sasuke either scolding or bossing Sakura, and for some reason, she complies and tolerates it (I thought she was over that). Also, I felt like Sasuke was stalking Sakura because he was ALWAYS there! Yeah, I felt their interactions were kind of redundant.
One more, I've noticed that everytime they kissed, Sasuke was always forcing it upon Sakura (when she was either unprepared or was just reluctant). I was starting to feel like he was doing that one criminal act (I don't really want to say the word, I hope you know what I'm saying).
But aww! You should've added an "I love you" from Sasuke. I was waiting for it, I don't know, maybe I missed it?
Sorry for such a long comment/ criticism. There was just so much to write (type) about. Great job on this fanfiction. Keep writing and you'll go far with it.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
Thanke you so much for this Story! It was Great :)
3,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »