Reviews for Little Piece of Heaven
TheAriaSoto chapter 26 . 5/30/2017
This has rendered me speechless. Literally, I froze in the middle of class, unable to speak or move once I read the ending. This fanfiction is so good, I wish it could go on forever! Whenever I speak about it, or whenever I read it, I can't concentrate on anything else. It entraps me in its hold, just like Sasuke haha. I'm so glad I got the chance to read this fic, and I love it.
TheAriaSoto chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
I don't know if you got my other review... Sorry about that. I had clicked next before it sent, I think. Falling in love with this fanfiction helped me through a depression, and SasuSaku has been my favorite for years. And years. And years. But... I'm not here to ramble. This chapter pulled at my heartstrings and felt like I was watching the anime, and I love that the characters have such dimension and life in this fic... You're such a good writer, and capture the characters perfectly. I can only thank you for providing me with this little piece of heaven.
Stella Caverly chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Honestly, such an elegantly written, gorgeous story. The characterization of Sakura is perfect. I always pictured her to be very independent and spunky, but not purposefully spiteful either. And the little dialogue between Sasuke and Naruto is the best, really hilarious, and a little breath of fresh air amongst the drama. Thanks for sharing your work with us! :)
Stella Caverly chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
This is amazing! Gorgeous story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
One of the best stories I've read ... My favorite, in fact. Thank you very much.
4everWinter chapter 26 . 3/11/2017
This is the best. I love how you have shown depth and maturity to their characters, while staying true to their personalities: you've let Sakura morph into a respectable and well-headed lady (who have passions other than Sasuke), someone relatable and admirable, unlike the annoying girl in the anime (well, I find her clingy and dumb fan-girl attitude annoying), yet stayed true to her sense of loyalty and friendship; most of all, you've turned Sasuke into a human. Still the same dark, messed-up shell of an ice, but nonetheless, a human.

I love how 'love' wasn't tossed mindlessly and carelessly into the story (unlike most of the SasuSaku fanfics), thus giving it more meaning and excitement. I love how emotions were so human, that I can actually imagine them as real-life persons, not as simple characters.

No chapter goes to waste. Every details make sense. Why, you should be hard-cover writer. You are amazing. If you do write a book, please announce because I'd be one on the first line to buy.
Sri96 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
one of the best sasusaku fics I've ever read..
Maranolle chapter 26 . 3/3/2017
You're writing is AMAZING! It kind of freaks me out how Sasuke is kind of abusive though? With the stalking, not respecting her at all, never listening when she says no, low key forcing himself on her a couple of times, he literally tries to kill her and then doesn't really apologize, is super possessive, etc. I mean the edginess is certainly there so it's kind of attractive and he also cares for her safety mostly, but it still is kinda like what? I dig how Sakura stands up for herself though!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 26 . 2/21/2017
Cute ending. Sasuke still an Ass-Hole! But love it!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
Love this story so far!
kyouche chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
What the- that's it! I was not expecting for it to end like that. Actually I thought I read 28, but it was really 26 chapters. I was really flustered and surprised when I can't move the page down or left. But oh well, amidst those frustrations, it was a fun read. The ending opened up to new possibilities for their relationship and I would like to think for the better. It's true that even in canon, Sasuke indeed hurt Sakura but he never failed to protect her when she needed it. And that's what I love about them. Good job and thank you for making this!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2016
God dammit that was REALLY GOOD
Sakurathebattosai chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love the story and the direction its going.
Sakurathebattosai chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Hell yeah i can dig it lol i liked the joke at the end
Sakurathebattosai chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
I feel like you gave sakura just the right personality, strong yet playful and cheeky. Its cute and goes well with her character and into your story well.
3,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »