Reviews for All the Answers
nezvmi chapter 29 . 1/2
i'm not sure if you'll ever finish this, but i decided i'd take a chance on writing this review in the hopes you'll revisit this. i love your story. it's the perfect mixture of action, drama, adventure, magic, humor, and romance. draco and ron's odd friendship is one of the best parts of it (and, of course, the drarry) and i was dying when they played video games together; the scene was perfect. the idea of draco going along on the horcrux adventure is one of my favorites, and i'd love to see how it ends. i know it's been years, but well in one of your author notes you mentioned it'd been years since your last update and yet you still fully intended to finish this story so fingers crossed. if you ever come back to it, know i'll be waiting!
Druida chapter 29 . 11/9/2015
Hi :)

I read this like two year ago and I remember it a couple of weeks ago and re-read it. And, I just had to say that this is one of the best (or, even, the best) fics that I ever read. I think that I never said any, but in my defense I have to say that my written English was much poorly than nowadays.

The plot is complex, the characters are pretty IC and they evolve in the softness way that you never realise how much they have changed without looking back. Draco is the one where you can see the major change. His relationship with Harry is... well, awesome. The beginnings, the Bulgarian forest... the way he is always trying to protect him and he keeps calling him arse xDD With Ron (and the whisky) he is hilarious. And I can't say anything about Neville.

Anyway, I don't know if you think that you will upload another chapter and I don't want to push it (but I would love you if you'll do it). Just make sure by another mouth that you are absolutely awesome. This project was (IS) huge and you made it work.

Love it :D
Fadhilah chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Oh my god. I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD LEAVE A COMMENT WITHOUT HAVING AN ACCOUNT. OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE COMMENTED AGES AGO. BUT NOW THAT I'VE FOUND OUT I CAN, WHERE DO I START? You know what, it doesn't even MATTER that this story's not complete. I'm soooo glad I read it. This has to be one of the best Drarry fics EVER. Like seriously. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE COMMENTS? I love your characterization of the characters. I love love love your humor. Especially when you inject it into Draco. He's hilarious. Harry too. I find myself laughing every time they argue though you know it's more like foreplay for them. I LOVED the progression of their relationship and their attraction for each other. You have no idea how happy it made me when EVERYBODY could see how they were both absolutely crazy for each other. I love your take on how Deathly Hallows should have went to. I'd watch the fuck out of the movies if they had Draco be more of a main character rather than just Death Eater slash mortal enemy because really, he's SO much more than that. Yeah, I think that's all I have to say for now but don't worry, I'll probably comment more later because I have so much love for this fic.
sodasoda chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
Ok first of all, I just want to say that this is a truly awesome story and it's definitely one of the better post-HBP/post-DH fics I've ever read!

The plot is totally cool and unique but still kind of canon which I am thoroughly enjoying! Your characterizations are fantastic and I love how no one is super OOC, and there is character dEVELOPMENT, which I've lately found as rare to come across or it's just rare to come GOOD character development - but yours is pretty much perfect! I love your Draco. You amazingly and brilliantly have kept him still mostly canon throughout the story, which is SO RARE! I often see writers start Draco off as very canon and then when any romance or plot-change happens, they just turn him very OOC and I always feel it ruins the story :( Your Draco is fantastic and yeah he does change a bit for sure but it's more Draco-adapting-to-different-circumstances rather than Draco's character being changed entirely. You still know that he's the same boy he was at the beginning of this fic, which is hard to find in a lot of multi-chaptered HP/DM fics!

The humour in this is also fantastic, like I was up until 2 in the morning last night giggling to myself in the dark because your characters are just hilarious, and it definitely feels like they are still young, impressionable, imperfect "high-school" students, you know? I feel like a lot of fics forget these characters are 16/17/18, and you've done a super neato job of having that come across but also acknowledging the maturity they've got due to the situations they've been in over the years.

And while I love some good PWP and smut, I LOVE the content and quality of the sexual nature in here and how it's very immature (not a bad thing) in that it fits with 17-year-olds. Yes a lot of 17-year-olds have sex and know the basics, but a lot of 17-year-olds don't and/or pretend to know in that silly, humorous teen way and because it all just fits so well sex/experience to age group (and of course plus your amazing writing skills), it makes these scenes a lot more intense and intimate in a way that dramatic, detailed, wild smut doesn't. And kudos to you for being able to do that!

So yeah anyways, before this turns into a bloody essay, this is a fantastic story and I really hope you continue and finish it soon! I'm rooting for you! I totally believe in your ability to finish this!

:) x
ShadeWarrior chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
Please come back and finish this oh mah gawd I'm enthralled please don't do this to me!
skyeza chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Okay, I'm going to start with I Love this...but you can't let Dobby die. You just cant..please. I think it is a wonderful story. I totally love Draco in this. Please continue with updating this masterpiece.
anon chapter 29 . 5/29/2015
I absolutely love your story! Please, continue updating it. You have done an amazing job so far, and I would certainly appreciate the chance to read more! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! Cheers! :)
magicalfaire183 chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
This is an amazing story. Truly. I only hope you finish it one day.
Meanxruki chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
Dauwwww... I can't wait for next chappieeee... Sobsss...
Dolores chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Too much ginger muff.
zissy chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
all done? over a year ago? :/
Zylette chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
I absolutely love the group dynamic between Draco and the Trio, it's done so well! I really hope you update this!
geek.i.am chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pleeeeeeease say you're going to update this fic because it's brilliant and I love it. Thanks so much for writing it you're a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I really wanted to love this story but Harry is for some totally bizzare and totally unacceptable reason addicted to Ginny's minge and that is too vomit-worthy for any story, so I will ditch this. Shame!
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 3/24/2014
OMG please dont have killed Dobby. I am very eager to see what happens next... did voldy have time to make the sword into a horcrux? or will his soul already have been to split (with harry as an accidental horcrux?) im also looking forward to more harry/draco action (reaffirming they are both alive in a nice steamy way :) i ihope)