Reviews for RangeDay
NanneroftheWE chapter 22 . 10/16
That was beautiful! I loved every minute of this! Thanks so much for sharing! You have a gift my friend!
Brandy chapter 22 . 8/7
Great story.. Especially happy when I read the Doctor Who reference! Keep up the good work!
melyons chapter 22 . 3/12
I enjoyed this even more the second time through. Great story. You have a great sense of humour.
emmme3 chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
You wrote this a while ago but I just read it and it was awesome and I may be American but I love the All Blacks they're frickin hot hot hot! Way to keep the anticipation up over RD even for the reader it was awesome
erdi99 chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
this was a great story. read it in one go. so happy i found this.
Foxtale3 chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Definitely one of the best written and most realistic stories for Stephanie Plum I have read so far. Wow. Great sense of humor, great insight into relationships, and not trite!
VVine chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
What an amazingly terrific story! I don't know how I'm just now finding this but I'm so glad that I did! I hate to see it end, but it was the perfect ending. It was so real! - I laughed, cried, and smiled with that warm fuzzy feeling all the way through. Great, great job - thank you!
babette7 chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Wonderful. Thank you!
babette7 chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
This is very well written and thought out. I don't know how writers do it. Thanks for sharing!
Rangeralltheway chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Cool story, thanks.
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I love their cute middle of the night calls. One because its a cute thing that I can actually see Ranger doing. And another is that it's something they both do. they both like hearing from each other. Even if it's the middle of th night.
Mary Craig chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
I have read your RangeDay story before, but every time I come back to it, I find it a pleasure to read :-)
I don't think I have ever thanked you for the tale :sorry: but it's very good, very believable, very grown up and real Steph and Ranger; and Tank gets to be a real 3D character too :cool:

Thank you for writing, posting and composing such an enjoyable story.
kind regards,
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
What a wonderful story. So well written. I'm sorry to have it come to an end. You are very talented. Thank you.
glynnall chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
a great story
Madjestic chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
This story is just the definition of perfection. There are no other words! :D