Reviews for Force Bond: Dentist
GGMK chapter 1 . 2/28
Another funny story from you.

I won't lie...Luke annoys me sometimes. I can't really sympathize with him, because I was never really scared of the dentist. They were all nice.

The epilogue was all sorts of awesome, though. Darth Dentist was no match. :)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 1/5
Ok wait a second. Did vader just like come into his dream. Wait... I get it now. Vader just wanted to know why luke was upset and he entered his dream. Intresting. Hey I just notice something. As lukes sister. I can see vaders face when he learns he has 2 children, and it's a girl. Harmons...HA HA HA HA HA! I can BE evil sometimes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ok, I loved that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So good. Love the humor as always.
Ally chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Poor Luke. But he should have guessed he would have gotten caught eventually haha. I loved the story! You had my laughing so much! I loved the nightmare parts! Darth Dentist! haha! The 2nd nightmare was my favorite. But the last one was really funny, because then we know DD is shady like the Emperor. I liked when Vader companied Luke, even though he really had no choice. He ditched twice and barley walked five steps towards his 'real' dentist. Poor Luke. And then when Luke's in there and scared to death that she was going to hurt him. And then Vader finds out about his 'secret'. Loved that. Perfect!

I really Liked how Ben was in the story. I liked his parts especially when he covered for him. it was like one of those, 'who are you? my mother?' moments. lol. And I liked Lev even though I don't know or remember who he is. And how Vader commented on Obi Wan ruining an escape for him like Vader did for Luke. Loved that. Basically the whole story was geinus!

I've probably read this like 10 times! It's so good! I will be sharing this on my Twitter and Tumblr. Very well written. Great job! This is probably the best, one of them anyway, that've read for Star Wars fictions on here! It's that good! It has the drama between Luke and Vader, the humor, and some what hurt and comfort. Loved it! Keep up the amazing work! You're a great writer! Obviously! ;)

-Ally
KlaineForeverLover07 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really good! Poor Luke, he's my favorite character EVER! and haha darth dentist haha i was cracking up. And I like how you made Ben his best friend.

The whole thing was amazing! If I were Vader I probably would have choked that dentist if she hurt Luke. I mean I'm surprised he didn't flip out or have an extreme panic attack.

Loved the whole thing! It was really good! :) I was glad I found one of these fics about Luke and Vader. Mostly Luke haha. Love him. Great Story! Probably gonna re- read this!

-Ally :)
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Where did you get the idea for this?

Because this is completely and totally awesome! .

Poor Vader...

It didn't stay in the room.
ArtistsChild93 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I feel your pain Luke, I feel your pain...
why is it every time Luke had the Dentist dream I picture Steve Martin from little shop of horrors as Darth Dentist?

Anyway, I loved this story, I think it's my favorite by far.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
oh ROFL! I loved this! Brilliant for the best way to avoid a dentist appointment. Hilarious! :)
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I must remember this the next time I go to the dentist. It could be worse, I could have Darth Dentist and his droids. lol
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ah! Darth Vader kills Darth Dentist for his son! How adorable! (And hilarious.) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
The most gripping story I've ever read! You definitely have a flair for writing!
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
how cute!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Luke’s comment about keeping his food underneath his covers to keep it warm was priceless; how do you come up with amusing stuff like that?

“There were only two Sith that he knew of, and neither of them was a qualified dentist. As far as he knew.” An image of the Emperor just popped into my head, complete with a mask, some scrubs, and that weird little dentist tool that looks like a mini mirror.

“Vader turned to Luke. ‘Why do you want to walk? Are you planning to run? Perhaps I should handcuff you to me.’ ‘Perhaps you shouldn't,’ Luke said, putting his hands behind his back” I love the banter you write between Vader and Luke. It’s wonderful.

“‘I recall trying the same thing, once,’ his father continued. Luke looked up at him in surprise. ‘What were you trying to avoid?’ ‘An inoculation of one sort or another. Needless to say, it did not work.’ Vader looked down at Luke. ‘Obi-Wan was also somewhat intuitive.’” Have you ever considered making that a short one-shot?

Again, I absolutely loved the exchanges between Luke and Vader, from Vader’s comment about his heartless reputation and how whining would not work on him, to the exchange about Vader reading Luke’s thoughts as Luke debated running away from the dentist (for the millionth time).

Luke latching onto Vader’s hand was great. Poor kid. I remember having to get teeth removed when I was a kid.

It’s too bad Luke did not succeed in attaching the smiley sticker to Vader’s cape.

Vader breaking into Luke’s nightmare and killing Luke’s tormentor was awesome. I loved Vader’s comment about how if Darth Dentist looked like him instead of the Emperor, he’d have to get Luke psychological help.
The Germinator chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I thought it was very funny. It was pretty awesome! Not my favorite so far of your series, but still great! A few minor errors but otherwise good.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »