Reviews for Force Bond: Dentist
It's absolutely hilarious to imagine James Earl Jones' voice saying all these things.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 10/7
Your stories always manage to blend humor and drama so well. I like that Vader gets free tickets to all sporting events and that he slays Luke's nightmares.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/20
That ending though bahahaha that has got to be soooo embarrassing :')
On a side note, I definitely know how Luke feels. I had to get a couple of fillings at the end of last year and I was so scared D: (the numbing needles are the worst)
Loved the humour XD
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/14
In ever really understood the fear some people have of dentists.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow. This is so great. Oh poor Luke. That was a great ending.
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 1/2
I love their father/son relationship...
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
It was so ridiculous. The normal fics are so normal and these are so damn funny!
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Bahaha, that epilogue. xD
I really never understood all the hype about dentists, I love our dentist - and yes, I've had teeth other, over a dozen, I think. Baby teeth, mostly, although I got either four...or six...I disremember...permanents out.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Love how vader kills darth denist father of the year
GGMK chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Another funny story from you.

I won't lie...Luke annoys me sometimes. I can't really sympathize with him, because I was never really scared of the dentist. They were all nice.

The epilogue was all sorts of awesome, though. Darth Dentist was no match. :)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok wait a second. Did vader just like come into his dream. Wait... I get it now. Vader just wanted to know why luke was upset and he entered his dream. Intresting. Hey I just notice something. As lukes sister. I can see vaders face when he learns he has 2 children, and it's a girl. Harmons...HA HA HA HA HA! I can BE evil sometimes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ok, I loved that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So good. Love the humor as always.
Ally chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Poor Luke. But he should have guessed he would have gotten caught eventually haha. I loved the story! You had my laughing so much! I loved the nightmare parts! Darth Dentist! haha! The 2nd nightmare was my favorite. But the last one was really funny, because then we know DD is shady like the Emperor. I liked when Vader companied Luke, even though he really had no choice. He ditched twice and barley walked five steps towards his 'real' dentist. Poor Luke. And then when Luke's in there and scared to death that she was going to hurt him. And then Vader finds out about his 'secret'. Loved that. Perfect!

I really Liked how Ben was in the story. I liked his parts especially when he covered for him. it was like one of those, 'who are you? my mother?' moments. lol. And I liked Lev even though I don't know or remember who he is. And how Vader commented on Obi Wan ruining an escape for him like Vader did for Luke. Loved that. Basically the whole story was geinus!

I've probably read this like 10 times! It's so good! I will be sharing this on my Twitter and Tumblr. Very well written. Great job! This is probably the best, one of them anyway, that've read for Star Wars fictions on here! It's that good! It has the drama between Luke and Vader, the humor, and some what hurt and comfort. Loved it! Keep up the amazing work! You're a great writer! Obviously! ;)

GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really good! Poor Luke, he's my favorite character EVER! and haha darth dentist haha i was cracking up. And I like how you made Ben his best friend.

The whole thing was amazing! If I were Vader I probably would have choked that dentist if she hurt Luke. I mean I'm surprised he didn't flip out or have an extreme panic attack.

Loved the whole thing! It was really good! :) I was glad I found one of these fics about Luke and Vader. Mostly Luke haha. Love him. Great Story! Probably gonna re- read this!

-Ally :)