Reviews for Force Bond: Dentist
Doc Junior chapter 1 . 10/24
soo funny and pleasant to read !
Shanice chapter 1 . 2/13
Awesome story had me laughing so much lol your a great author on these genre's. Love the chemistry you make with Vader and his son and the conflict he has as his real self anakin Skywalker. Thanks love Darth dentist by the way lol that's one for the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
It's absolutely hilarious to imagine James Earl Jones' voice saying all these things.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Your stories always manage to blend humor and drama so well. I like that Vader gets free tickets to all sporting events and that he slays Luke's nightmares.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
That ending though bahahaha that has got to be soooo embarrassing :')
On a side note, I definitely know how Luke feels. I had to get a couple of fillings at the end of last year and I was so scared D: (the numbing needles are the worst)
Loved the humour XD
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
In ever really understood the fear some people have of dentists.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Wow. This is so great. Oh poor Luke. That was a great ending.
MusicMelis chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I love their father/son relationship...
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
It was so ridiculous. The normal fics are so normal and these are so damn funny!
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Bahaha, that epilogue. xD
I really never understood all the hype about dentists, I love our dentist - and yes, I've had teeth other, over a dozen, I think. Baby teeth, mostly, although I got either four...or six...I disremember...permanents out.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Love how vader kills darth denist father of the year
GGMK chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Another funny story from you.

I won't lie...Luke annoys me sometimes. I can't really sympathize with him, because I was never really scared of the dentist. They were all nice.

The epilogue was all sorts of awesome, though. Darth Dentist was no match. :)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok wait a second. Did vader just like come into his dream. Wait... I get it now. Vader just wanted to know why luke was upset and he entered his dream. Intresting. Hey I just notice something. As lukes sister. I can see vaders face when he learns he has 2 children, and it's a girl. Harmons...HA HA HA HA HA! I can BE evil sometimes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ok, I loved that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So good. Love the humor as always.