Reviews for Force Bond: Social Trials
The Hope Lions chapter 6 . 3/19
this is it, the last of the stories. i put it off a couple months because i didn't want to be done but i had the worst two weeks and needed a pick-me-up. this certainly did the trick.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 6 . 2/21
I feel like my responses to this AU series are basically the same every time but oh well I like reviewing and you probably like receiving reviews :P
I loved the balance in this one! It suited both my sadistic and fluff needs XD That T-shirt is the best thing ever and it should be canon.
lilyflower101 chapter 6 . 2/14
Ha-ha. The ending was sdo Luke. :)
Brievel chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
*Noooo* idea where Luke got all his reckless genes...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Simply perfect. Thank u!
ladysithari4370 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
So good. I dont know why there are not more reviews. This was execellent.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I love this. I really like Vader's clumsy attempts to be a parent, and Luke's struggles are realistic. I like that you gave him friends too.
GGMK chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
And another really good story, my favorite from the shorter ones.

Luke still annoys me at times...but I thought he was actually cool in the last chapter.

I liked the whole hostage situation at the end. I thought it was well-written, and added a sense of danger to the story.

The ending of the final chapter was cute. I'm sure Luke's glad that he doesn't have to go to those formal meetings anymore.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Please?

Hahahahaha! That was a great ending! I've read most of your Vader and Luke stories and I like how you combine humor and edge-of-seat action all at once. I also love the way you depict Vader's character, it's very well done! Do you think you could do a completely funny one sometime? Like of Vader's diary or a collection of Vader's memories of the 'worst' things Luke has ever done. I just really love these, keep writing!
Jambee chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I loved the humor in this story. So many great scenes and dialogue between Vader and Luke. I wished he would have been able to train Luke at a earlier age though.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I love the relationship between Luke and Vader! The T-shirt was a good laugh as well.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I enjoyed reading about Luke and the princess. It also seems little by little Luke is gradually learning to listen to the force.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Aww, the discussion and the force bond was really touching. I really loved this chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
poor Luke, he should know better than to listen to gossip. Good chapter, I can't wait to see how it gets all sorted out.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Another good chapter. I agree, adolescence is rough.