Reviews for Force Bond: Social Trials
Brievel chapter 6 . 5/24
*Noooo* idea where Luke got all his reckless genes...
Simply perfect. Thank u!
ladysithari4370 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
So good. I dont know why there are not more reviews. This was execellent.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I love this. I really like Vader's clumsy attempts to be a parent, and Luke's struggles are realistic. I like that you gave him friends too.
GGMK chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
And another really good story, my favorite from the shorter ones.

Luke still annoys me at times...but I thought he was actually cool in the last chapter.

I liked the whole hostage situation at the end. I thought it was well-written, and added a sense of danger to the story.

The ending of the final chapter was cute. I'm sure Luke's glad that he doesn't have to go to those formal meetings anymore.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Please?

Hahahahaha! That was a great ending! I've read most of your Vader and Luke stories and I like how you combine humor and edge-of-seat action all at once. I also love the way you depict Vader's character, it's very well done! Do you think you could do a completely funny one sometime? Like of Vader's diary or a collection of Vader's memories of the 'worst' things Luke has ever done. I just really love these, keep writing!
Jambee chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I loved the humor in this story. So many great scenes and dialogue between Vader and Luke. I wished he would have been able to train Luke at a earlier age though.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I love the relationship between Luke and Vader! The T-shirt was a good laugh as well.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I enjoyed reading about Luke and the princess. It also seems little by little Luke is gradually learning to listen to the force.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Aww, the discussion and the force bond was really touching. I really loved this chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
poor Luke, he should know better than to listen to gossip. Good chapter, I can't wait to see how it gets all sorted out.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Another good chapter. I agree, adolescence is rough.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love how they interact with eachother, it really is fascinating and fun to read. Thanks so much for writing all of these wonderful fics.
Dark Song 87 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
mousefiction chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
The way you write the Emperor does him more justice than what I have seen in the movies; I think this way because you show him more doing dubious things, like his plan here in this chapter. Not that the things the Emperor did in the movies weren’t manipulative and dangerous, but in this series I think you provide more quantity in little ways. I don’t know. Now I feel like I’m rambling.

"Because they will gain nothing by killing your son - and as far as they know, your son may very well be regarded as expendable by the Empire." Whoa. I’m surprised the officer had enough courage to say that. In either case, I instantly liked the young officer who suggested the invisibility shield.

Also, I really enjoyed Luke and Vader’s mental back and forth that took place after the admiral’s return on the escape pod.

And, finally, I loved Luke trapping Vader in a hug, and the stormtroopers’ and admiral’s reactions, as well as Vader contemplating spraying Luke off with a fire extinguisher. It was great.