Reviews for Ends and Beginnings
shirik chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
very good h/c chase fic! tnx
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I was surprised to find a L.A. Heat category on this site! I became a fan of the show when it aired on TNT. The show was a little hokey, but it sure was a lot of fun. It was disappointing the way they ended it and left fans hanging.

Even though you posted this almost five years ago, I am compelled to leave this review.

Reading “Ends and Beginnings”, I finally have a sense of closure after all of these years. :-) Your characterizations of Chase and August were spot on. It brought back a lot of memories of the show. If only TNT would run it again. I doubt we’ll see it on DVD anytime soon. :-(
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I really liked this story. I wish they hadn't cancelled the show.
mcatB chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
For those who have reviewed this story in a positive manner, I humbly thank you. For those others, whom have had nothing good to say in their "reviews," I've removed their comments, because I can. And addressing the latter: If you're going to knock someone's story and/or writing ability, at least show some inkling that you could do it better. If you're knocking the fact that I actually had an interest in this show, or knocking the show itself, then what are you doing reading the story to begin with?
CrazyCool chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
AWSOME!1
Marz chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Wonderful fic! Man, I haven't watched that show in years! They took it off the air. How rude was that? Anyhoo, this was really good. I loved it! Happy writing!
Ceridwen chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Just wanted to let you know how, much I enjoyed the story! Shame that there aren't anymore around, or have you not uploaded them yet ? Thanks for sharing it!
JediK1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I love that show! I was sooo disappointed when they left the ending open like they did, but you wrapped it up so well! I don't think the show's writer's could have done it any better! Now, just one question...will there ever be a sequel? D
Rainey chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
I really liked this story. It was a wonderful post-episode piece and tied up a lot of loose ends left when the series ended. Great job!
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
I never got to see the final episodes...grrrrrrrrr. But it was a good story. Well done.
Bobbie Turnbeaugh chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
This was a well done story, and i really enjoyed reading it. I could see it all very clearly in my mind as I read. Nice job!