Reviews for More than Friends
LOVED IT chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
I just had to review this story! It was soooooo cute and tugged at my heartstrings and onfh I sqealed with joy when neji came to the theater and they finally kissed for real!:D this was an adorable and well written story, thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Awesome love it
stronger13 chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
You made me cry with your story. I suddenly miss high school. Too bad I didn't enjoy my prom back then and didn't even had my first dance. But I do hope someday I can find someone like Neji (although I know he doens't really exist) but I hope one day I would found my Neji.
Mrs. Nobody chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
It is one if the best stories on the internet! I love your stories! Please write more! My friend is head over heels in love with your story. It was so dramatic and romantic! My friend was screaming over the phone when I told her about the time when Tenten gave Neji the box and vanished. And then, the four handsome couples dancing, fighting and then kissing, I suspected that my friend was crying. Please write more Neji and Tenten stories! I will be waiting for them!
GaaraSakura101 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
.GOD! I love it! although Neji is major ooc, but thats good, because he's upposed to be! your story, right! LOVE IT!1
innesgirl chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Sasuke and Neji had issues with saying suck.
HeavenlySwirl chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Great! Loved the plot!
chocolate cookiess chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
it's so cute! i 3 nejitenn!
amda741 chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Loved it more nejiten and sasusaku please!
poket chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
This was a very nice story, I had some good laughs hehe. See, I'm not so much into NejiTen so I'm actually here for the SasuSaku goods, hehe. I think NejiTen is cute and amusing so Im neutral about them. I had a good time reading it!
Okuyukashii chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
Aw! I love it, great story!
AyakaSorii chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
AW I really liked this fic! It took me like 3 or 4 hours to read it, but it was SO worth it. D I liked it a LOT. Thanks for writing this story. I can't wait 'Till I hear more from you.

Ja Ne:

~!*Prluvr365*!~
ForgottenLovedOne chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
great chapter!
afiqah chapter 14 . 12/11/2007
woo-hoo! i just loved this fic! keep it up!
HikariYamino chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
Kyahh!This was one of the sweetest fanfic and the best NejiXTenten fanfic ever!You rock my socks!