Reviews for Femininity
219 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Bravo! I love it! Such perfect timing, as I continued I was having superbly sweet Milo...meh,...just started trying it again after I stopped at age 5,.. The part where I continued was so perfect...man, such timing.
Ishimaru Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Simply excellent. One original and very good LxRaito fic. Very interresting. ;) I liked it a lot. Good Job.

Ishimaru Tsukiyo
Tobi chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
HA! I just choked on an apple when I got to the end of this.

AWESOME.

Keep writing!

- Tobi
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Shit! This is absolutely good and...amusing! _
capslocked chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
OOC? You're joking, right? This has to be *the most* IC humour fic I've ever read, honest to God.
critical kitty chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
XD that was hilarious! I don't usually actually LOL at stuff, but this fic made me do so_ love it, great job.
sophisti-sin chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Haha. Very funny. ]

Although I don't really like L and Light together, this is really a job well done! Great imagination.
Kattori-kun chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh for all the goodness of the lord, this is one of the funniest fics I've read in ages - thanks for putting this up! Quite OOC, but the hilarity made up for it! Good job! XD
erbby17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Tee hee! Funniness! I really liked it! Good job!

-Erbby
Mrs.Tea Wheeler chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I think you should have ended it with, "Oh, shut up, Lauren." Otherwise, it was perfect. Nice conclusions, what with the suffixes Japanese stuff brought into it. Convincing. I half think L is a chick at this point. (Lol)
Skai07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
hahaha, smart L.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I was almost surprised that no other reviewer of this story thus far mentioned something critically missing. But then again, judging from 99.9% of the reviews on there are rarely any truly insightful and constructively critical ones. Anyway...

About that one, ONE thing absent from your story that bugged me to no end...

Have you (or anyone reading this story for that matter) ever considered that Light (or Raito, whatever floats your boat) could have simply glanced at L's throat, look for the adam's apple, and know right away whether or not he was male? In the story, L does wear baggy clothing as you mentioned, but the flesh around his throat and collarbone are never covered up with clothing or accessories throughout the story and are exposed to a good extent. Regardless of what time frame you based your story on, Light would have had enough encounters with L to study his throat and discover the adam's apple... That is, assuming Light realized this notion in the first place.

But hey, he's not a genius for nothing. Therefore, I find it highly unrealistic that this guy can so cleverly cover up the fact that he's a mass murderer from the world's best and brightest investigators, BUT fails to simply remember the adam's apple principle when contemplating the gender of his enemy.

Simply unfathomable.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
very nice! go L 4 leading RaITO ON LIKE THT!
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
xD I don't know, but when I read this story I felt..happy? Maybe heart-warming. -shrugs- yeah.

It's just interesting how one hting can lead to another. The way this arguement started from was something you wouldn't think would be a big idea. -scratches head- depending on the person of course. But..yeah it's just interesting. -smacks forehead-

Great job on this random onshot! xD Make more stories yah? _ keep it up.
A Sweet Catastrophe chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was very funny.

L is just too damn clever.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »