Reviews for Femininity
lastoftheuchiha chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Truely a great story! Both L and Raito were so IC, I was impressed. Very cute, I loved it!
25queen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I love this! It made me giggle and sigh and get frustrated all at the same time. God, I can just imagine how Raito feels ...
Fairyfae chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Awesome. I've always wanted to do an "L's a girl story,' but this was even better (more in character). For some reason, I want to make both L and Near into females on occation. Not permanently but...

Anyway, you capture the interplay between the two parties very well. I like the way you keep the feel of the manga by writing Light's rapid fire thoughts. They do seem to always be trying to figure each other out.
Jaggery chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
XD Ha! Awesome! You have made me think in a new way...

I always wanted to do that...over the summer when my hair was shorter whenever someone first met me they thought I was a boy. It was really funny seeing their reactions when I told them otherwise. X3

Heh. Anyway, very cool story idea and execution. :)
onlooker chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hi there!

I think your story is very good! haahaa... what ifs, 'never claimed'.. really a good one! _

Onlooker
lapidary chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
oh dear god, I cannot imagine L as a girl :p raito's so clueless.
Rubber Ducker chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I loved it! XD

That was so funny and cute. And the kiss was hot. *_*
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
hehehe hahaha that's so funny! i loved it!
MusiqMistress chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was so terribly cute and funny. :3 Much love for L leading Raito on about his 'secret' gender. XD
Pandabearzh chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aw, that was so entertaining. Thank-you for that. haha.

Somehow, I just knew that he was leading him on.
Garnet-Crystals chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This was just so very wonderful! I hope you write another one like it...soon please!
orenji chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I'll still let you call me your girlfriend, if you wish.”

LMFAO
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I found this quite amusing, though yes, out of character (though not that much; I could see L doing something of that sort). The writing could've been thicker and a bit more real in some parts, but the point of it was to be funny, and it was. w00t for crack!

Oh, have you ever read 'What Happened to Lani Garver'? It's not a humourous book, but there is such a conversation similiar to 'well, I never said I wasn't a girl...'

And thank you for your reviews to my fics, they mean a lot! :)

- Ebony
Maedhros chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Brain-twisting humour! I can't help but grin wider and wider as I read this, it's hilarious! Thank you for such a great fic!
Niea chapter 1 . 2/3/2006