Reviews for Men and Toilets
Mortal Phantom chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
LOL! that's funny.
Quatre the Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Rotflmao! That was SO funny! My mom thought that I was crazy when she heard me laugh/gag/cough and she said she would call the mental hospital when I fell off my chair. :D
BadMomma chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
This was even funnier that Celibacy, and just so Wufei! And true, I have 3 brothers who spent years proving it. Well done!
Quatre's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
lmao! That was good! I couldn't stop coughing cause I was laughing so hard. I loved that story! Keep up the great work! Ja ne!

~*~ Quatre's Mistress ~*~
Tapo chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Excellent excellent excellent.
Goddess Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
omg! . . . that so sound like something ickle wuffie would do!. . .*smiles* he he he
Elven Labyrinth chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
*blinks* Uh...that was...uh...well...uh..ya know what, I'm just gonna go now.
SilverShinigami chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Oh my god, that was hilarious! ROTFLMAO! Jeez, that's great. I never considered uh, male urinary..issues...before, but trying to picture Wufei explaining all this was GREAT! Oh wow, that's soooo funny! and I love the technical terminology here. weewee, thingie. ! _; anyway, I need to take a break so I don'y hyperventilate! um, it's late, and I totally forgot how to spell that. oh well, ja ne!
Mitziginger1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
animeloverfoeber chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
that was a bit graphic but that was really funny!
Blacknoise chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
HAH! Normally I hate toilet humour (it's so undignified!), but that one had me cracking up. Guys have it rougher than I assumed! _;;; And to have it explained by Wufei? HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! *wipes away tears of mirth* LOL! ROTFL!
Night Creature Thing chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
LOL! Oh my GOD! That was very very funny... My hubby's told me that very story countless times before he threw out the fuzzy thing! Ah... the memories!
Someone chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Mao chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Phelan chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Good thing that Wuffie's the one to explain this problem that plagues mankind, women hate him already. ::Phelan leans to the left as Wufei-lovers throw many heavy, blunt objects at him:: HEY! I like him too, ya know! A good laugh, to be sure.