Reviews for Centerfold
Snaaail chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOL. I loved it ! Great job aha !
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
... Now I want to know what kind of media storm that resulted in. It's ... kinda amazing, really.

One of those, WTF moments, though, definitely - Just a, how - where - why?

I do dislike the question 'why'. Pops up everywhere, and never leaves me alone. Evil thing...

Fire & Napalm
CrazyLady1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Brilliant! I absolutely love it!
sparklinginkfics chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
HAHAHAHA...

oh geez..

no plot but still

_

I can totally see Draco doing something like that..XD
Rokkis chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was just too evil! *laughs* You should really write another chapter where Harry gets back at Malfoy in some way or another!

Cheers!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
O.O duh...*totally shocked blank stare*

lol...well, that was certainly very...entertaining...lol...hm...nicely written...lol...poor confused harry
QueenBee11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
whoa that was a little strange. ha
pazed chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
You still want opinions on this?

I enjoyed it and found it well-written. I think the title gave away the situation too soon.

My only problem with it is I don't believe Harry would let it go so long even in shock, and I really wonder if he'd let the photographers leave like that ...

A pay back event seems the minimum requirement here. The next issue cover jinxed so the picture of Draco keeps changing to be dressed in pink baby clothes, a billboard on the W shopfront ... I'm sure you're more creative than I.
Heartfelt Death chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
whoa. holy. fucking. shit.
hermione-lily-luna-sirius chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was...odd. I'm not sure I really get this story (although I did read it inbetween revising for chemistry...what exactly happened?
SenatorSolo chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Ooh, I thought that was funny! Wouldn't it be awkward though, to see some random naked person from your past breaking into your home? I liked it!
Lirael Yvaine le Fay chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
hahaahaahaahaaha.. hahahaahaa. that was great... i was lik, wtf?

"Draco tied the sash around his middle and addressed Harry, “Thanks ever so much Potter. Some of these pictures might even rank the centerfold.”

With one final smirk, Draco turned and left the flat. He casually flicked his wand at Harry, restoring his clothes and repaired the door with a wave; leaving Harry dumbstruck in the middle of his living room, everything perfectly in its place, with no sign of what had just transpired."

hahaha, awesomeness on a stick. rather unexpected i must admit... ]
redfox13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
lol! poor harry! oh great fic. . i enjoyed it.
wicket willow chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
ahahhaha! dat's so bad! wuahhaha! poor harry luv.:D gj