Reviews for Tree Talk
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
hehe, funny and cute.
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was awesome! So adorable! I love Renji x Rukia.
BebopSamurai chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Heh-cute and amusing. You definitely have a good grasp on the "Bleach" characters! Good luck with any more you decide to do!
Aileen chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I like the connection to the past with the apples... The last line is priceless!

It's Ukitake, not Uchitake, btw.
Ray-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
renjixrukia! *0*
Ohayo chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Funny, sentimental, and sweet. Great job!
reviewer 9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love how cute this is, i would like to see more renruki on this site, but everyone is writing ichiren on ichiruki xP ichigo is an donkey for seperating them
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw. Cute. Even though I don't like most pairing-fics, this was well done. Nice friendship building, flashback, and descriptions.
Scarbie chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This story was adorable. I love the RenRuki pairing and you really captured the friendship they have and the potential for it to be so much more. The flashback was so sweet. I can definitely see Renji making that promise to Rukia. *wibbles*
Renleek chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OH SQUE! Ah... it's like the feeling of drinking PURE CLEAN water when your thrist is eating out your throat... gorgeous... btw, does that mean Renji saw her butt0_0... lol! I think he'd be in heaven lol! I loved it!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
ah...there's nothing better than some good old Renjix Rukia. It doesn't happen often enough in my opinion and although i adore Ichigo too, I just think Renji's devotion deserves more of a reward.

Great fic and please do more!