Reviews for Seeking Redemption: Sorrow and Hope
IDIOTwithTOOmuchTIME chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I never would have thought. Then again Lufia was a short lived series. I also love how you named the world Estopolis.

I know you probably know me from somewhere else, but I don't care. From this day onward I am going to pester you to finish your story. Horray! Motivation!

I never really focused on what was in Lufia. Instead I usually focus on what is to become. Also I would enjoy whenever you decide to have another discussion of the past. If anything the Lufia series at least deserves an expanded universe.

I also would never have expected Lufia to be as emotional as she was. Sure their old terrifying memories, but she seemed a bit emotionally weaker. Then again, three years of nightmares have that kind of effect on people.

I absolutely love how you defined the personalities and traits of all of the characters. In fact, I am looking forward to trying to illustrate a manga based on this story if you want me to.

The sheer content of the story is a masterpiece. The execution, what do you expect? This isn't a detailed novel. Also for those who have not play Lufia on the SNES, bootleg it, buy it, get a hold of the game any way possible and play it. It is a simple nostalgic RPG that is worth some time.

Also, for the Lufia II only fan boys, there was a decent Lufia game outside of Lufia II you idiots. "And if you don't like it, then we have two words for you... SUCK IT!" - (Degeneration X)
Dragon Sword Master chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Great chapter.

Its a pretty good start so far so keep it up.

Though I was pretty sure Daos was the Sinistral of Terror while Amon was Chaos.
Jason McCracken chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Correction to my last review...I meant that I haven't played Lufia 3, not Lufia 1. Anyways, I like this introduction, but it doesn't seem to mesh with book 1's ending. I mean, it does in a way...Lufia is telling the story...but she already said pieces of it at the end of book 1. Is it the next morning and she's speaking this to her friends...it just feels different.

Is it meant to be totally different style or is it a continuation?