Reviews for Manzanar
Blue Giraffe chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This is such a wonderful story (: These are two of my favorite characters from any season of Digimon, and it's refreshing to see them in a different setting. I really wish you had included a scene of them meeting up with Takuya's grandpa, but it is what it is.

Thank you for writing this!
Dannichigo chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Incredible! Wonderful job! And I learned some history! Awesome job! -
animeXIII chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
That was great I loved it

Good story
LadyBaisemon chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Very realistic and believable. It all ties together quite nicely. Thank you for putting this up. I enjoyed it immensely.
LadyBaisemon chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I'd be willing to bet that Kouichi won't be falling asleep in history again.

Normally I wouldn't review a story until I finished reading it, but after this chapter I had to.

First, I wanted to thank you, as silly as that sounds, for having Kouji realize that something was wrong. I hate reading stories where twins don't have a believable connection. Being a twin myself, it really pisses me off when people screw with them.

Also, I love the setting and the believability of it. I'm slightly obsessed with the Holocaust . . . and it's refreshing and . . . educational, interesting? . . . to read about the Japanese Relocation camps instead . . .

This is a wonder piece of writing you have here and I look forward to finishing it.
Gallantmon ROX chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
You should have shown a scene with Takuya's grandpa (if that was really true) recognizing them and what not. But still i liked it. I had read this fic before, but i stopped at chapter two, so i'm glad i got back to reading this. Did you have to make Kouichi almost be raped? That's gross. I liked Colonel troy, both the real one and the Lowemon one. Yes.
Angel Spirit chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
Wow...oh WOW. I think WOW is the only word I can use to describe this fic, really and truly. I loved every minute of it...I liked how you had the focus on the twins throughout, and 'Daniel'...LOL, it makes me kind of wonder what Takuya's grandfather's reaction would be like to meet the twins when Takuya introduced them to him...hmm...I wonder if he'd remember them? Beautifully well done fic...and an awesome read as well, this is SO going on my fav's.
Angel Spirit chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Ah...okay...NOW you've got me CRYING...;_; I can't remember the last time that I've cried during a fic. I *really* like this fic...it's so...so...DIFFERENT. And I'm always about different plots and uniqueness, you've really got something going here...I'm kind of excited to see what happens next and am practically sitting on the edge of my seat (even with the awful ending of this chapter and it making me cry and all...darn you evil author! .
Iaveina chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
It's the mark of a truely brilliant writer when a reader can go away from a story category for over a year and still remember the names of a story and the author's name.

D
SharkTeethFTW chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
THIS STORY MADE ME CRY! and this story reminded me of a movie.. oh well . i luv it but it still made me cry!
Tamsin M chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Very well written! I feel educated as well as entertained.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
Oh my...this was really good and creative! Keep it up!
panchuu chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
sugei dayo...
Gwydion chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Finally had a chance to finish reading this one! Great job with it, I must say! I liked the historical facts it was based on being added at the end and the beginning of certain chapters - it seemed to give the fic more depth or something. I also like how you worked it into the Digimon storyline by using Lucemon as the ultimate cause of what happened. But I especially like the end where you mention that the twins will be going to see Takuya's grandfather. It makes me smile to try and imagine what that meeting would be like. Very nice job, and good luck with future projects! _
Syaoran-Lover chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
I have to say this leaves a feeling of incapability and incompetence. I always feel like this when I study History (which is why I hate it). Read something, hate what happened because of it and not being able to do anything can drive anyone mad! .

TOO MANY TYPOS! Consider a reivew of this last chap, there were so many erros! ''

I'm not sure I understood all of it, and I still agree with Kouji's initial reaction, but what's done is done. Geez, talk about "katte na koto o shiagatte"! Those 3 Digimon are starting to get on my nerves! .

I would have loved to know the grandfather's reaction once he got a look at our favorite twins! D

And wouldn't it be so nice if the kids decided to play a little trick, especially since they're holding that bandanna! XD

Thanks for another KK fic! :)