Reviews for Creature Feature tittle subject to change
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please say that it will be continuing!?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Got to love Neville and his never wavering loyalty. Also can't wait to find out what happens between Draco and Harry, and I must say the whole 'sharing the mate as punishment' is something I hope never happens.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow can't wait to figure out what's happening to him.
pikachucat chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
awesome more please
Fireaquila chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Hi! Will this story be continued?
Greetings,
Fireaquila!
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Both Draco and Snape are arseholes! For one blaming a child for its father's faults are just wrong and another - James may have bullied Snape as kids but also saved him and they were kids, snape was just as bad, worse even and he caused their deaths - Snape is childish and cruel. And Draco is nothing more than a spoiled brat that is meanspirited. I wish Draco had been killed off in the books rather than poor Fred. And Snape was no hero in my opinion.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
O.o draco is going to be pissed at them, hope to see more
Casandrasa chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
First apologize because I let my comment through google translator. I hope you understand.

The story is unbelievable. Really, really good. I must admit that I learned very well the end of the last chapter, are the beat Slytherin Harry, Draco was?

The story is very well thought out, with that of the creatures are persecuted and Draco torn between his instincts and his former self. The worst? history has been officially abandoned (almost 6 years since the last chapter). But thank the chapters you wrote, because it was worth reading.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
oh i hope this hasnt been abandoned it is an incredible story very well written. an idea to be proud of x
Wynja chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
There is no way this will ever be continued, is there? *sigh* Should have looked at the dage before starting to read it... I like it though I like creature fics but I don't want then too mushy and lovey-dovey, at least not to start, so this fitted my preferences really well and was well written... ah well... I'll put an alert on it in case hell freezes over... ;)
Kage 5243 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
l
seiulva chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
what!someone hit him?next chap please!
seiulva chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
sorry to say but...mind making the chaps longer?
seiulva chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
oh come on draco! just sit there!
seiulva chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
ugh...must have been awkward...did harry even eat?