Reviews for After the War
How cute
nayuta chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
somehow tragic ...

so touching *sniff*

to imagine choji dead and shika so sober thinking ... TT_TT
loveyoulikethatlovesong chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! It almost made me cry... haha, I'm such a baby! You did a really good job, :)

Moe-shi
BewitchedMoonFlower chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was so sad! :( And beautiful! The way you described everything was amazing! Awesome job! :) But now I'm in a sad mood, that was just great, better than great but right now my mind is still floating in that feeling you created with this.
BlackButterfly0011 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow

Beautiful and remarkable and..and..amazing?

Lump in the throat near the end ther'

Loved it though
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh, i love this. I love this so much. I'm glad that despite all the pain, they finally got their happy ending. They deserve it! :)
kazema chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wow, that was awesome!

i love it very much, as always, you're good Three AM.

the plot, the words, they're all amazing do you know that!

it makes me want to write something like that but just haven't found the inspiration... **sighs** where do you get the idea and write something as beautiful as this?

write more shika saku fics, i love this pair... ;p
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I try to leave everyone a review, but I'm really not quite sure what to say...

I liked it, a lot. The very last part seemed weaker than the rest, but maybe I just didn't want it to end?
nwfairy chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
T-T so pretty so pretty
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Sarah: wow. that was quite a one-shot. funny, the only name in the entire fic is chouji-kun's, and his was at the very end of the fic. but you have something bout your writing that lets the reader know EXACTLY who your talking about without ever using a name. that's a very rare and very envious talent. one i believe i lack. i wish i had it; authors with that rare talent write the most outstanding and moving stories. your a damned good writer. i hope you continue with more good work such as this.
hakusho14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
aw its so sad but so cute shika made me feel so sad i nearly cried W.W

Write another if u can the storys are really good :)
RisuBento chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Amazing. Simply amazing. I was really moved by this one-shot. I hope to see more of my fave pairing (Shikamaru/Sakura) from you sometime in the future!

RisuBento
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
hi great fic keep up the good work _