Reviews for All Things Considered
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I liked the story. Thanks.
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
This is a perfect AU to that episode. I love it and hate that they have to keep it secret, but they are in love and together. So that's perfect.
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Oh. That was a beautifully described kiss. *le happy sigh*
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Oh wow. What an interesting twist!
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Poor man. Hasn't he suffered enough? Why can't they just be happy?
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
That's so sad. I wish devon would open up to him. I can't imagine what she is going through.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Poor john. He just wants to be with her and be happy but she's being Devon. What an idiot that woman is. So happy Yale talked to him about her.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh. Devon's really losing it. And who is that she's talking to? Hehe.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Gosh. Gosh. Gosh. I love this story so much.
janeway74656kat chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
Good job, but i still want to know more of Devon's back story and John's to.
carolann chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
I really liked this story a lot. I just love Devon & John stories. The only thing that made me sad was that Devon & John couldn't get married and have kids together. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
Yay! That was great. I loved the kids' reactions. I was totally biting my nails and then grinning during this. It makes me so mad the way the colonists treat/are going to treat Danziger, but it is realistic. Thank you so much for this!
Leomeome chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Yes, very well written indeed. I'm certainly happy with this alternative future for the planet and Eden Advance.
Fanwoman chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Bless you! I'd always been bothered by those aspects of "The Boy Who Would Be Terrian King," too. After all they'd been through, I thought they deserved some happiness. This solution is not only tasty, it's sensible, considering how it seemed the Station prejudices would be so difficult to get rid of. Thank you!
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
My goodness! That was lovely.