Reviews for Of Ice and Mist
Me chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
I think it's good, except i think you should change that ending. Make it more...i dont know. like when haku left, him and naruto were saying things like, "if we met in another time, i think we could've been friends." or something like that. do more with that concept.
atakino-zane chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
lol very nice; it totally sucked me in... There's gonna be more, right?
tears of a mermaid chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
wow, really interesting plot you have here so far. the story is amazing so far, and the description is unbelivable! in a good way that is lol.

anyway cant wait for the next chapter
crimsonbloodvampire chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Can't wait for more.
Anniepopokios chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I love this story, its really good but you must right more! This chapter explians the age question I asked in the other review so I feel stupid, but who cares. I love the way you made the time, how Mist and Leaf are at war, its really cool.

WRITE MORE! please... XD XD
Anniepopokios chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Wow! That was good, poor Haku being out for days.. If Haku is like 14 then wouldn't that make them 13, but I'm guessing you did the age thing on purpose, but for whatever reason I like it. I think it was kindof funny how they thought he was a girl, man that would get annoying if everybody thought I was a boy since I'm not. Good story! CONTINUE!
Anniepopokios chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was cool, I like the whole thing about the Genin distress call, that was really creative. Are you gonna pair Haku and Zabuza cause people always do that and it gets kindof annoying cause its in every single story about Haku! Ah! Anyway, great story, keep writing!
Prascal chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hey!

This story is realy god!

Can you send me a message when your next chapter is out? I MUST read it, this is one of my favorites starting from now!

*hug /Rebecca
The hunter of peace chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
teehee! somehow it makes me laugh...

LOVE AND PEACE!
Ryoko24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
More plez! I love this and I will die if you don't write more!
678909 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Almostr all of it is right except Haku was fifteen

I love this so far i can tell it's going to be good so everyone else is 17 right? or Are they older...Haku's younger though right?

Well ok i'm done with the questions can't wait for an update i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
sona chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
update update!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
oh, cool! hey, do naruhina and sasusaku! XD :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Yay! Haku is alive! Are there gonna be any pairings? If possible, PLEASE DON'T MAKE HAKU GAY! Please promise to update soon.