Reviews for Albert Wesker: Owner's Guide & Maintenance Manual
Pixelsaber chapter 1 . 4/19
Um... Hello... Is this costumer service? Um anyone?
I'm calling about a malfunction in my type I model... He's staring out the window and... well he's just stood there since last tuesday... hasn't moved since... I replaced his glasses...
...I have... tried turning SLASH mode on and off repeatedly... I also installed the loyalty thing...
Do I have to press a 1 or something for assistance?... Hello?

Seriously though this is hilarious! There's not much else I have to say or anything to critique... Excellent job!
Have a nice day!
Weskers TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOL side effects of the Barry units xD
TaishoTears chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Outstanding! You make me want to run out and buy one!
XxSkyeLavinexX chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Haha lol I want that xD i like how thw length is "not human anymore" I busted out laughing lol
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is so crazy and funny :)))
puckishrogue chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Lol, perfect. I saw this while searching for random Wesker fics...and it is amazing.
Fra Cherish chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lovely, May I order one WESKER unit pls XD
Yoly chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG this made me crack up!

"Problem: I’ve just installed the KINKY OUT OF CHARACTER KIT on my WESKER unit and he immediately ran off with my neighbour’s ALEXIA unit. When we realized that they were hiding in the cellar we sent a CHRIS REDFIELD unit down to retrieve them but none of the three has come back yet. I’m getting impatient! What should I do?

Solution: Join them."

Good Solution. Thank you for writing this funny!
RAWRitsAnime chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
LOL! This is genuis! so funny! Nice job :D
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
WIN! epic!
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I need one of those! No wait, I want both XD Loved all the hints at the series and especially the "Perry syndrome" since I just started reading the books. D'oh... Well, thumbs up, I was laughing all the time. Really hard. And that's way this goes straight to my faves, too.
accountisterminated12345677899 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I want a type II to keep my brothers occupied! 8D

*gives Rupee* What? They work in Hyrule. :S
palomino333 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Gimme gimme!
kath chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Now, That was some funny shitxD! I
Aquarius Dragon chapter 1 . 7/27/2008

I must say, I enjoyed it, but the parts about SLASH mentions hindered my mind to reach that state of thorough enjoyment. Sorry, but humour, or no humour, I just cannot accept Wesker, and SLASH in the same sentence. As, it would be monsterously OOC.

All in all; not bad.