Reviews for Action and Reaction
LikeALeprechaun chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Aww, the ending was just so beautiful :)

A very beautiful story and very well written :)

Way to go!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
I loved your fic! Your writing was amazing, from the characterzation to the plot everything was great! I've never read a fic like yours, the idea that they should be punished for what they did never occured 2 me, but wow perfect for a story and the movie, what they did was serious. Loved the way shar and troy's relationship devloped and a protective ryan is always fun 2 read, but my fave chap had 2 be the last one it was too sweet. Loved reading it all great great job!
Veritastic chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Beautiful... :-)
Going2Alaska chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
I thought I had reviewed to this story...Apparently not...I loved it. Awesome job. How weird though, I've never heard anyone on FAnFiction ever mention the Bay Area, that's where I'm from. I hate it here, the only damned good thing about this stupid state is San Francisco (pier 39 and At&T Park), Bodega (like a second home)...Rollercoasters...Sorry, you probably don't care, but I loved this story no matter what. haha, I'm annoying I know. Write more and update the others soon!

-Parker
Sarah11650 chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Wow! Wow, wow, wow. This is by far the best HSM fic I've read thus far! (Although I only read T/S fics, so that kind of narrows the playing field... but still, crowning achievement, I say!)

It was just beautifully written and had me teary eyed at parts and cracking up at others. You should absolutely write more of this pairing! Especially since HSM2 just came out, and that's just chock full of TS goodness.
fibi3 chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
oh my gosh;

this is one of my favourite-est favourites. hahaha.. if that makes any sense.

but yeah, awesome story. completely loved it!
atruwriter chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
This was beautifully written. Had a realism that was just captivating. I love how you built their relationship and relied more on Troy than anyone to carry the story. While you had Sharpay and Ryan play huge supporting roles, it was really Troy and his heart that told the story. His feelings; confusion, worry, love, and reminiscence, were perfectly shown. I almost (I must sadly admit) gave up when he was with Gabriella. His feelings were well portrayed and almost to the point where I thought he was really going to pick her. I'm not a Troyella fan by a long shot, so I became a little nervous. However, I figured you built such a beautiful story around Troy and Sharpay that you wouldn't ruin it that way. Happily, I kept reading, and found that you'd finished it PERFECTLY. The banter between husband and wife was astonishingly incredible. So well written and easy going, like how a married couple of that long should be. The way Troy was proud to show the sonogram and how Sharpay put his hand on her stomach to calm both him and their daughter was just beautiful. And the feet thing; the “You’re going to spend hours rubbing my feet tonight.” “I like your feet.” was so unbelievably cute. In case you haven't noticed, I adored this story. Really, one of the best Troypay's, and the most realistic portrayal for post-High-School that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Fantastic job. :D
WDanser-Badwolf chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
Love it. You are very good at this.
knick-knack-15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Did you know that you wrote the first Troypay on the board?

Seriously, if you check publish dates, yours come first.

Amazing.
AlwaysxAddicted chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Aww! that was a really good story! I was on the verge of tears when they were confessing their feelings. Aw! I loved it, I completely loved it.
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
This is really good!

-Lani
smi1e chapter 10 . 11/13/2006
ahh.

i love it.

when troy was saying what he did, i almost cried,

i love it.

: )

great job.
DisneySktrGrl chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
Aw, that was the sweetest thing, i loved the story so much this is definately on my top charts
Do Not Even Try chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
AW! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I loved it!
secretcastle chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
I haven't finished reading your story, but I just have to drop a review halfway. This is so good. It's the best HSM story I've read yet (admittedly, I haven't read much), but still, I think it was brilliant! It's very realistic. You're right, it is quite possible that Troy and the gang would be busted with how they cheated out of the decathlon and the game. I was quite wondering in the film how simplistic it was that they could just do that and not get caught. I loved the way you portray Troy and Sharpay and Ryan. I absolutely love them. Am off to read the next chapter when I get the time (work is calling me now) but I'll definitely drop in another review when I'm done. You have the honor of being first in my favorites list.