Reviews for Goodbyes
nympho chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love it. every bit of it.
So bitter sweet, exactly what i wanted from this pairing XD
Wish it could have ended a little bit more happily, but i don't think it's truly over.
BookWormy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I feel guilty about not reviewing much now but that was cute i cried you know broke my heart POOR ARTY!
DeceptiveTerror chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It was a wonderful story. Seriously. And you should keep writing. But- Artemis' eyes are a very dark blue, if you mean the eyes he owned originally. Later, he and Holly switched one eye each, so he had one hazel and one blue eye.

Sorry if you just wanted to write it like that ( I mean with his eyes ice blue) just thought I'd warn you in case.

Still, epic skills. Respect from DT.:)
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aaaugh, this is awesome! i am so not mushy A/H at all, but this was so beautiful. The fact that he asked to kiss her and the way they just bumbled around saying they were sorry . . . so awesome. *sigh* I love this, although I do think the sobbing thing was a little too over the top. Just saying. I think he should have stood there and then just thrown the necklace - it would have been so much more dramatic like that, and more IC, if you kwim. Thank you for writing this! :D
Forever Day chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ahhh. Fluff.

I enjoyed it. Perhaps not as clear as it could've been at the beginning with what exactly had happened, and Artemis veered over to OC at times, but a realistic ending and scores plenty of points for general shipperness.

I know I hate it when some random reviewer asks me to continue a long dead story but. . . please?
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
No offense, but I HATE TRAGIC ENDINGS!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
gah, i'm such a sucker for endings like this. -_-

brittney
animal.luver22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I just stumbled upon this story, it's one of the best one-shots I've read. So much emotion *wipes away tear*

You're an amazing writer, seriously :D
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Happy endings aren't nearly as good, unless you have much talent in writing... Anyways, I love this... *sniffle* I can see the slight inexperience, but I loved it all the same...
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I read this story a few years ago and just happened to stumble on it again... I remember the first time I read this story I cried, and now I just read it again and I cried. Again. Lol I'm hopeless. Anyway, I love this story. :)
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
So beautiful and sad...
AKinkyBear chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh my god, am I crying? I'm crying aren't I? If a story makes me cry, then its a pretty god damn awesome story. Love it. Can't wait for more from you.

Ciao,Dylz
Wttlewd chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
YOU ARE HORRIBLE,DESPICABLE,AND ANY OTHER HORRENDOUS WORD YOU CAN THINK OF BECAUSE OF WHAT U DID TO HOLLY AND ARTEMIS!
lovering chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was a pretty good story, the emotion in it was fantastic. Although maybe you could've added more on how Artemis' parents died.
Kunama chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aww. It made me cry :(

But in a good way, I promise.