Reviews for Vertical Luna
EmmRar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
ahh this was so good! I actually felt so bad for Ash though, was a lovely story.
Branmuffinpower chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hello, I just wanted to drop you line and let you know that I read and enjoyed this fic more than once now. I know I've read it before a few years ago, but for some reason did not review at the time. I'm on an egoshipping binge lately so I was lucky enough to find this story again.

I think what initially drew me to this was it's removal from the Pokemon world. That is, it's very removed from Pokemon training, battling etc. It kind of brings a modern realism to the canon which I think is actually interesting and very unusual in Pokemon fanfiction. And of course,I do like both Pokeshipping and Egoshipping which is what makes this a extra treat for me.

I also kind of liked how little dialogue there was. It was as though I could watch the whole thing behind glass, never hear a word but still completely understand what was going on. Overall, the story stayed with me, obviously, because I've now read it at least twice. So kudos to you, excellent job!
fanficsareawesome chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I like that Ash used it as an opportunity to focus on himself. Very nicely done :)
Artemis Nightray chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow. You somehow managed to make me feel everything Ash was feeling, despite the fact that I wasn't on his side! Also liked how it ended :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
you know i was a very big fan of pokeshipping but now i hate it and hate seeing ash and misty together. the shippings i love now are only egoshipping and novelshipping
AzraeLiv G.M.A chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is just so sweet. Egoshipping taken from Ash's POV. I like how you describe Ash's feelings. Awesome..

-AzraeLiv-
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OK, let me just say that that was an extremely long read. And not to mention my sleepy form at the moment.

BUT THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A STORY!

Here I was, deciding to read an Egoshipping fanfic again after a long hiatus from it, and I stumble upon this fanfic.

I lovelovelove this fic. To be honest, I think I've read it before, but I'm not sure if I reviewed the last time around. But I hadn't forgotten :) I kept searching for a story that involved a dance club, and here it is! LOL. Sorry, don't mind me I'm just really tired right now.

Anyways, like I said, GREAT STORY. I loved the pace of the story, b/c more often than not many fics are out of tune (trust me, I've been one of the offenders XD).

Not to mention the angst :D I love angst, and you did a very good job handling it. I especially enjoyed the emotions Ash was going through...it felt very realistic, very human. I felt sad for him, but at the same time, I Wwas cheering on Misty and Gary.

Btw, I love how you delve into their relationship. It's a nice twist — about how they balance one another and such. I enjoyed that very much

Hm, well, there were some confusing sentences and misspelled words, but overall, this story was fantastic.

I it, it's now one of my favorites.

I can't wait to read what else you have up your sleeve ;]

ps. — i forgot to mention this, but I liked the ending. It really satisfies the plot, and although some loose ends are left, I think it's better that way. :)

~BigTimeGleek
Trishia chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omg that was so amazing even if it was ash's pov

I actually he was gonna fight gary or something...

Well done

I really loved it
DuQaine chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Ash's angst is delicious. Excellent job!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Yeay! Egoshipping! :)
Hecateisawesome chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Again I compliment you on your realistic take of the characters. You managed to show Ash's feelings for Misty without him being a jerk about it. The fact that you didn't portray Ash giving up on Misty as soon as he sees she and Gary are happy, but instead having him go off to defeat everyone in the pokemon league to prevent repeating the same mistake. Was not only more meaningful, but also more understandable. After all, feelings that have been pent up over many years don't disappear over night. Over all I congradulate you on keeping everyone in character and writing a good read.
Crissytje chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
3 Gary

3 Egoshipping

3 This story

But feels really sorry for Ash too xD

x
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was touching... Great job!
Farii chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I know that this review is VERY late, but what the heck? I jus HAD to review this story 'cuz is was INCREDIBLE!

I LOVED how you kept the character so... 'in character' and still made the story so different! You made it like as if it were Ash's love story where as the story was (on most part) about Misty and Gary's fiery relationship!

I loved how you ended the story with Ash not actualy meeting Misty and Gary and being happy for Misty! (I can't really explain why but I jus do!) X)
x. Gimme more chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I absolutely loved this story :3

Why? Well, it was just so beautiful. It was really amazing how you formed Ash's feelings into words and whatknot. Over all wonderful story. I've read a few of your other pieces of work before, this is the first time I've commented one.

I look foreward to seeing more wonderful pieces of work from you.

Keep up the good work !

I also have my own Egoshipping fanfic

If you intrested, please feel free to read it.