Reviews for The Misadventures Of Molly Caffrey
EternalConfusion chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
Uh...clickity? I don't know. What was that about Hell's Penis? Does Hell have one? heh...

Anyway, another laugh. Keep up the good work.
Celeste Rose chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
o.O

Your Threshold stuff steadily gets stranger and stranger... But who am I to talk, I was just watching snowboarding... WOOT!

Sorry.

I like the chappie. Molly has major issues she needs to have worked out! LOL
EternalConfusion chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
God this shit is hilarious. (excuse my alien) Ha, that sounds weird. Oh well...you made me laugh. And who woulda known there were ANY repressed feelings between Molly and Cavenaugh.

Ugh...it's so bloody obvious. I think we (the fans) should set them up. It's rather dissapointing watching every episode, watching every damn 'oh fuck the rules and kiss her' moment pass...heh.

So, good fic.
lizzy chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
that end part was funni lol i hope u continue:)
Celeste Rose chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
You are offically nuts. lol, I know its hard to resist making the characters do silly things. lol

That's why I have to write with a outline, otherwise I start writing comedy!

Molly said naughty things to Cavennaugh in alien toungue? LOL! AWESOME!
LizBusH chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
awesome so far...cant wait 4 more chapters
Celeste Rose chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Ethos? Are you nuts, or just hyper? :D

Funny. :D

lol

Your Threshold comedy always makes me laugh... :D
squiz chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
that was cool...cant wait 4 ya 2 update!:)
Celeste Rose chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
lol, love the chapter again. :D

Molly's hammered. Always funny.
borgprincess chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
So out of character, but it is hysterical just picturing the very sober, mostly sane Molly Caffrey doing that silly dance...they should all do the chicken dance- LET THEM ALL GO ON A SUGAR HIGH!
elizabeth chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
that was funni as! lol ne more chapters?
Celeste Rose chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Could you give me some of that stuff? lol I need something to WAKE me up!

:D

Funny story! I really enjoy reading this, are you going to write more soon? :D
Borg Princess chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Before I've even read this, argh, I can't believe you gave Molly OCD! That was going to be my joke! Now I have to go change it...

Okay, post-reading, Molly is slightly scary here! Would not want to see her wielding scissors on anyone...this is so crazy! I like the description of the clothes, it appeals to girls!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
interesting story
Celeste Rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I can actually invision her with an over-compulsive disorder... You know to mask her frustration and all...

Funny chappie! Even if a bit hyper. :D