Reviews for Fruits Hellsing
FictionalJovial chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
My God bless and keep you my child. AMEN!
Nexus of darkworld chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
how could I not resist reading this
IVIaedhros chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Very cool...a nice little x-over; short and to the point. I think what I'm beginning to like most about your fanfics is a) they concentrate on characters besides Alucard/Seras (great, but lord knows we see enough of them) and they progress themselves so naturally.
Wolfinson chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Is there a point in us not knowing what happened with Torhu?
Selene08 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Wow, that was pretty interesting. It would have been really cool if Yuki-kun and Kyo-kun could have been with her though. I think that would have been really funny. Oh well, awesome work!
Mechanist chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Good first chappie. I haven't read Fruits Basket, but i still like this.
Karue Dark chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
XD a strange twist with Hellsing and Fruits Baskets. But That was pretty cool. ~huggles Alexander plushie* and he as just perfect!..well, expect the part where he has that strange accent in the Manga, where I can't understand a word he says. o_o Or I think he's talking about socks...o_o;
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Interesting, very interesting. I wonder how you will play this out?
Thrior chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
This was amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. Anderson is just so cool .
K.C. Jones chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
I think it would be funny if by some way,Kyo met 'd be afraid of Alucard hitting on Tohru!Speaking of which,I'd like to see her hug him RIGHT before he turns into the Hellhound!Then she'd probably think he's part of the zodiac too!"Hey!There's another dog!" Heh..
Fairia chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow. I was a bit surprised how it all ended that way. On the other hand, it was unique as opposed to how Fruits Basket's story has that feel of bring in some of the casts.
OfficerEmily chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
Hi there, your first reveiwer and loyal fan. I must say, your story keeps getting better and better! I find it hard to have to wait till the next chapter.

And Seras, this is perfect! She helped Tohru! Aww! I want more, more, more! Pwease! *teary eyed*
J Luc Pitard chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
Nice crossover. I like the outsider's view of things.
Denekrad chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Oh, LAME! That can't be the end! It can't be! I saw no hugging of the "adorable" Alucard doggie you jerk! How could you just abandon me like this? WAAH!
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
T.T Longer chapters and more frequent updates please. And please say this will be PaladinxTohru! Since reading the last chapters I've had the pairing stuck in my mind. AND MANY LONGER CHAPTERS!