Reviews for Déjà Vu Moment In The Afghan Mountains
Amasayda chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I read this story and immediately loved it - awesome! I wish the show was back :-). Well, at least with your story, it was a little!

Thanks,

K.
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aww, love when Harm takes care of her, it's so sweet and romantic! Great beginning.
GermanJagaholic chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
read this story - again - don't know why i never left a review...

i LOVE it... finally they were able to share bodyheat LoL you did a great job with this story, so romantic (as far as it can get with mac's concussion and arm ;))

thanks for writing and sharing

big HUGS from your crazy twinnie :)
Hazmat chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Great story! I loved it!
JagfanNat chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Loved it, thanks
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
great story.
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Very cute! This si what should have happened the first time in "In Country'!

Thanks for the smile!
michelle UK chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
I've enjoyed this story immensely,very well written sorry it's come to an end. Write another one soon
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
I would need no excuses to sleep closer to Harm.. lucky Mac :) Really enjoyed this one thanks for posting!
McRose chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
It could have been and should have been ...well, almost ...since prime time on network television doesn't quite include what Harm and Mac did ... but we could have gotten the picture ... another very nice story! Thank you!
bluejay65 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Great story. Loved it!
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Great story. I am certainly happier about how this moment was not completely interupted like on the episode..
pop1013 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Great fic! And just thought I should let you know that the episode you referred to at the end, the one where Hawkeye and Margret are caught during the bombing, was on Hallmark channel the other day. I actually caught it by chance when I was flipping through, so I freaking out when I read this. I'm young so not an avid MASH watcher, so it was weird that I actually saw that one.
SarahRabb705 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Loved it. Very well written. If only we had gotten something similar in the show!
Radiorox chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
That was super cute! And yes, they can improve on the location - sand in certain areas - ew - freezing cold - ew. ;)

J.