Reviews for Not My Father
Randomerr chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
O ma gos (dies a fan gurly death
Somewhat Invisable chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I liked this. It's a little melodramatic, but I'm a sucker for fluffy family stories xD
Marcipie chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aww!

That was so cute and sweet! I love Cosmo and Tabby's relationship, it was so sweet!

The part when they made up just touched my heart. I couldn't stop smiling.
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Woah, this is such a change from the Tabby in the Anti-Uncle, but all teenagers go through that phase- I'm 15, so I can speak from recent experience . The ending made me feel all fuzzy though (which is just what I needed after seeing 'Lady in the Water'. The trailer and the movie are nothing alike
Lil Cosmo chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow. You did the impossible for me. I never read fics with OCs as main characters, but I adored this. It was so well written and very in character. Tabby seems like a very well rounded character, and I could completely identify with her. Hope to see more stories with her in it. Tootles!

Lil Cosmo
lunatroid chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Wow. You're GOOD.

I think my "AW!" reflex is broken, I used it so much while reading your story. Your words were well-chosen and heartfelt. Your portrayal of wise, motherly Wanda and playful, childlike Cosmo (so unlike the "Cosmo" the more recent episodes have inflicted on us) were spot on. And I totally like Tabby. Do write more if you can. FWIW, I loved this!
wintersday chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
OMG O_o THAT WAS TOTALLY SWEET AND CUTE. YOU REALLY CAPUTERD THE GOD PARENTS CHARECTERS PERFECTLY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR STORYS _

GO KITTY GO KITTY GO KITTY!