Reviews for Declarations of Independence
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Absolutely fantastic story. Loved the Wilson/House interaction.
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was Fab!

Very much in character and a reasonable story line. Wish TPTB would do another "Histories" type ep that used this!

i could just see House getting a snowmobile (although there aren't a whole lot of places in Jersey to ride one).
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I hate boring you with unnecessary comments, but still: Great story!
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You're a marvelous writer. Sharp, active prose and the dialogue is fresh yet in character.

I'm not sure if it's your thing, but I'd love to see what you would do with a H/W. 8)

GeeLady
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
loved it!
Katja chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really liked this story, but I must say, one thing bothered me - House doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd drive an automatic. Something in me thinks he'd want the authenticity of a standard. I see how you need it for the story line, but it just seems a bit ooc.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I just had to add this to my favourites list. I think the part I like most (in the ironic sense) is when House falls that first time in front of the store, and an older lady asks him if he's alright; talk about turning a stereotype on it's head!

I'm slowly making my way through the rest of your stories now!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
OMG I love how you write the personality of House perfectly!

Loved the banter between House and Wilson, great writing all around! :-)
Atlanta chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
IC House / Wilson friendship fics make me happy. This made me very happy.

Am I reading way too much into this, or did you allude to the reason why Jack Moriarty shot House in "No Reason"? If that was on purpose, that's a gold star for you. If it was accidental, you still get a gold star.

Gold stars for House!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great fic! Loved the idea of 'good' and 'bad' winters.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Loved the story! It was incredibly well-written. Keep up the good work!
Jadesfire chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This was a pitch-perfect fiction. You've got the tone and the characters absolutely spot-on and the dialogue was brilliant. Nice one!
Janie Canuck chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Absolutely fabulous story! Exceedingly well-written and the characterizations were spot-on. You captured the emotions and the angst and didn't lose the humour. I loved it!
Stephantom chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Simply awesome fic here. The characters' voices, the banter, the descriptions, perfect. I also really enjoyed the backstory stuff with Stacy, and even earlier with House's dad. Very well done. You don't see much stuff with House as a kid - I wish more people would try it. The snip you gave us was great. I can see House loving skiing - I love skiing, and I loved how you described it. Great job connecting that with the bike.

I love all your fics, btw. I'm a bad lurker person who doesn't review much because I'm lazy. But know that I've read all your other stuff here and that I think they're all incredible.
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Another insightful read. I just love the way you manage to create this realistic atmosphere, and the way you write this makes me believe that this actually happened. You've got the voices of House and Wilson spot on, exposing their friendship for what it could possibly be.

All round excellence.