Reviews for Fortune Cookies
Rookie-Bee chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
EXCELLENT SERIES. This story was no exception.
I feel spectacularly bad for Dinah though.
And Cass. Poor Cass.
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
dick's comment about giant hamsters led to an outburst of delightful giggles :)
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
very good, it is interesting to reread as I can pick up more clues and foreshadowing
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
wonderful
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Well I must have gotten better at reviewing. It has been a while, although I was blocked for some odd reason which I shall blame on Fan Fiction website being eratic
24isover chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
cassie is way too too cute. love that she slugged the riddler.
24isover chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
this was hilarious! Riddler is definitely losing it.

Dick/Cassie interaction was just really sweet.

While i do enjoy your plots, especially the non-magic related ones, i do believe that your strongest suit is the characterization, no one is short changed.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Well I must have reviewed most of the last few chapters, I must say String Theory was a bit to confusing. All the alternate realities, as well as the Magic debts. There was a bit to much to keep track of the plot. Fortune cookies is good, less confusing, I always enjoy your writing but S.T. not as much this time
LionHeart1080 chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
...She still won't shut up about the stupid goggles I see.

Overall, a good fic. Clayface makes his return, Helena and Azrael/Jean-Paul hook up, and now Dinah's taking her first steps toward personal and proffessional redemption. It was refreshing to see a story dealing almost exclusively with the batfamily and the rogues while barring the actual cat and bat themselves.

Now on to "Gotham Post"...*groans apprehensively*...Incessant costume whining, here I come...
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Batman's last few words seemed just a little ominous. And oh so juicy.

I loved this one. I'm so glad Dinah has made a decision taht everyone can live with. I hope Eddie gets in contact with Doris soon. I really liked that this chapter centered around Bruce, it gave it a nice finality. And you've made me hungry for Chinese food (even though it wasn't actually mentioned in this chapter.) *grins and grabs a pair of chopsticks*
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Oh God, now everybody's got split-personality disorder. I loved the running theme of people waking up from their dreams.

It was good of Oliver to talk to Dinah like that. Maybe that'll help her a little more. Like the fortune cookie said at the end of the last chapter.
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Dinah's one of those people you have to feel conflicted about. I can see why everyone hates her and I probably would, too, if I were one of them, but I feel so bad for her at the same time. She's got to be pretty lonely.

However, I loved the interaction between Nightwing, Azrael, Robin, Cassie, and the Riddler. It was a thing of beauty, all the way through.
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Wow... Eddie really screwed up this time, didn't he? That must have been some night. Puzzlemuffin. Heh.

On a side note, the scene between Fox, Montoya, and Gladys was great. So were their fortunes-especially Renee's. That poor fortune writer. I wonder if that's going to come into play later on...
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
So... Eddie's missing Doris, Cassie's kicking Tim's ass at 'Phoenix Ninja,' Dick's beating himself up over her mistake. Clayface has come back to Gotham, and Az peeked. Did I miss anything? I hope you bring Doris back. I really liked her-about as much as I enjoyed Moira's screensavers. And I'm guessing Tim will be treating Cassie to some ice cream for a few weeks... right after Bruce comes home and chews everyone out for their carelessness. This should be interesting.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
"With this new fully armed and operational battlestation... in bed." I'm still giggling over it.

So, I guess Scarecrow got his new costume, huh? I really like Cassie. I'm glad she's got a prominent role in this story. And the continuation of Riddler's conundrum is cool, too. I can't wait to see what else you've got planned.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »