Reviews for Last Thoughts Jacob Carter
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
It's wonderful! No words can't describe what I feel reading it! It's just great!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Came across this and wanted you to know how much I liked it.
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
So sad, but beautifully written. You capture the heart and soul of Jacob Carter. Don't know why TPTB killed him off, unless the actor himself wanted out of the contract. Can't see why, though. It was a bit part and wouldn't interfere with other projects.
Telsia-Cha'ris chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
lovely story, love the end where he remembers everything.

now the kids want to know why mummy's crying lol
Sara Loui chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Yup...I knew if I kept going through some angsty dramatic fics some tears would escape. The death of Jacob Carter /Selmak will forever bring tears to my eyes, but you did a fabulous job of giving a few insights into the character before his demise. Thanks for the fics...short but full of sweetness...just as Jacob was!

Sara lou
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Amazing. Really, that was great. Very sad, but great. I'm suprised that I never noticed the "Dad" before. I knew Jack called Jacob dad a lot, but I never thought of Sam or Jacobs reactions. Nice job on picking that out. Again, wonderful work.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
*sniff*

Great job... very sweet.
Chic Freak chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh loved it...but it was sad. Especially liked all the flashbacks you put in the end. It craps you :)
feb04 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
so sad ,i am just getting ready to go to work and now i have red eyes - thank you , lol.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
*sniff*

But good fic! Sad for Jacob, but still really well done. I even laughed at "Why do worms eat dirt when they could have grass instead?"

-sil