Reviews for Louder Than Words
guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
EPIC
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I thought this was a reaven fic too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Please update soon. I love this!
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is so awesome!Great story I feel like readeing it again and again!I can't wait to read the next chapter,please update soon!
Choco-Bunni chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OMG OMG what is going to happen next

I really have to know

please update soon
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
A horrible family for someone like Joey to be born in.

UPDATE!
troy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hi! ive read a few of your stories and they are awsome. please make this fic longer than 2 chapters
SpiritMusician chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Will this ever be updated? I really got into it. Is Jericho going to join Slade now or stop him? DO the Titans find out about Deathstroke, Ravager, Slade and Jericho? I'd love to see that happen. I think this is amazing; had me smiling all the way. ;)

-SpiritM.
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I have found this story and must say i am impressed. Your final note says that there is a chapter left. It would be nice if you updated that chapter. Don't leave reviewers hanging.
Sucre Bebe chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Sweet story! I really like it, because I love the Wilson family story so much!

-Hannah
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I hope you do finish the story, especially with the events in the current TT comics... Jericho was and is one of my favorite characters.

Tracey
Infamous One chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Cool and freaky,I like old school Jericho...how he was the villian's kid working with the heroes.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Thank you.

Thank you for paying homage to canon Jericho with the accurate flashbacks. Thank you for paying homeage to the TT cartoon show with Jinx dragging Jericho into a dance. Thank you for your beautiful writing to describe the shy yet amazing Jericho's love for music. And such words from Slade, trying to pull his son back into the dark. Flawless emotional writing and you have truly gotten into the mind of the mute mutant Joseph Wilson.

Thank you. _
The Kaiser Marcus chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh, that is just the schieze!

Excuse my outburst, but this is one of the neatest fics I've had to chance upon. Jericho's a favorite of mine, and seeing a story on him (Other than the one I'm doing) is a treat to behold.

Now, onto the notes of the story.

I really liked the family relationship here. You captured all of the personas perfectly, especially Grant's. His curse was the only downside, as I don't generally perfer cursing in fictions, but it can slide here as it fits well into his character. I also like how you sort of took your own version of when Jericho was captured, with him being abducted in broad daylight in the gardens, instead of at night and such.

Now, the party bits. I truly did enjoy the small Jericho/Raven bits you had in there, intentional or not. I noticed there was no Kole in here, though chances would be she's somewhere dancing with Gnarrk, eh? Glad you kept the shippage here to a minimum. The break-dance part though was humorous, I never exactly pictured Jinx one who could do such. Oh, she's such an imaginative lass she is.

The entrances of Slade/Deathstroke/Ravager. It was done pretty well, though perhaps a short intro-fight between the Titans and the children would have been better fitting here, rather than just switching to a scene of Jericho running down the hall, and getting stopped by Slade.

Onto that, I found it a bit weird that you had Jericho "absorbed" into Slade. Jericho can jump into people's bodies and take them over, but being in Slade certainly wouldn't give Slade any control over his own body, just Jericho holding the reins. It's a bit confusing as to what you'll do with this angle, but I'm waiting to see where you take it.

One other note though. You might want to add a bit more detail to the story in different places. Tell how the building is laid out, the darkness of hallways, that sort of thing. The one-line-paragraphs are a bit irksome, but it's not too bad. The grammar was perfect of course, no errors spotted.

Keep going, this is certainly a jem of a story.
CrimsonAngelXIII chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow... please update soon.