Reviews for Old Things Made New
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This was short, and somehow, it was also perfect. Thanks for sharing this!
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hm...the Doctor here has experienced a lot of emotion. I don't know that he realizes that he does finally get to be with Rose and that he truly is not alone anymore.
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh, wow, I've never read a "Rose Regenerates" fic I've loved before! But this one is fab!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very cool!
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hmm...that's a new one. I like it. Could built on it. Interesting, anyway. Spot-on with Nine's character, too.
Lhmac chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
i like your stories. you go to a strange place that none of the fics i read seem to want to go to. you didn't continue this story and make it end up as some bizarre love story, you stopped it there and its great
ganainm chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
You've got the voices down!

Well done.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh, I wish there was more. I admit, I've never been a fan of the whole Time Lord!Rose idea, but you pulled it off beautifully. I suppose it all comes down to the talent of the author if a subject can be made believeable, and you certainly aren't lacking. Great, great dialouge between Jack and the Doctor, and a great look into Nine's ever tortured mind. Fantastic fic, as always. :-)
Ark Led chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Stunning! Absolutely brilliantly written. Yet again another fic where I don't know why it has has so few reviews. I love the dialogue between Jack and the Doctor.
morph chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Wow. Very moving fic. You hit quite a few nails on the head. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
betterwiththree chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Well, I've read a few fics now where Rose regenerates. But I think this short fic...well, for such a small fic is the most brilliant, most intelligent Rose regeneration I've ever read. They're all spotlessly in character and the emotions are simply fantastic. This kind of fic makes me proud to be a Doctor Who fanfic writer...

~~Eeveekitty85~~