Reviews for Til Kingdom Come
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
pretty good
sspplitt402 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aw, this was so cute, at the end it was kinda sad, but it was romantic too. I definitevely loved it.
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMG that story was so beautiful. I'm in tears...like I'm such a big rei and shinji fan...and you just painted the picture in my mind, and it was sweet and sad.

Rei is beautiful and sad, and for some reason she fits with shinji perfectly. this was a great fanfic, even though it was short.
Mark chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Great stuff there.. Hope you could write more.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I really liked this and got caught up in it - it was very visual, almost like a music video in text form. The characters felt very in-character, and the ending was poignant.
Jikorijo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
sad and beatiful. I hope you make a sequel
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Cool.
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Good stuff, if a little on the sad side. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Rawrr chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow..nice songfic. Nice and a little WAFFy, but not so much that it makes you sick. Perfect amount. I don't know what else to say...nothing I'd change.
Beowulf31486 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Very good piece of work. I like the way that you did this. Sweet, yet slightly sad at the same time. But the ending gives a hint that perhaps things will be better in the near future. I hope to see what happens next. There is plenty of room for expansion, and I think that it would make a good story. Great job.
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wonderful piece of work, I'd say. Is there any chance you'll do a sequel?