Reviews for No-Shippers' Anthem
THEODOLITE chapter 1 . 6/28
Quick question… would this be considered as "Status: Complete" or are you just waiting for someone to add in some more lyrics to this masterpiece?
CM chapter 1 . 4/30
All rise for the No-Shippers’ Anthem! *rises*
guest chapter 1 . 1/28
Lovely!

I do get weary of the outré/pervy bent [yes, that's deliberate] that so many writers display.

Have enjoyed many excellent gen fics, though I admit to sailing one of the above ships. I'm not telling you which (self-defense).
Reply to Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
To the Guest Reviewer who asked why no Blaise or Daphne

The oldest story on the site listing Daphne as a main character was published 1/22/2004. The oldest one starring Blaise as a main character was published 11/21/2002. This story was published May 8, 2001. Ok, it is possible some older stories existed that have since been deleted, but still, Daphne and Blaise were not in regular use as of the time this story was written, which is probably why they were not included.
Aurora Nightstar chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
LMAO
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Haha this is brilliant! I must say, I haven't ever HEARD of some of those ships in your poem before. The poem must have taken a while to word out, getting it all to rhyme as make sense, but it was absolutely marvelous! Thank you for sharing it!
dhiuwofhuew chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Holy. I din't even know Harry and Ronexisted.
sorc chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Hahaha! Love it!

Tom Riddle and Luna Lovegood were made for each other though. No one is going to change my mind about that.
ocarina921 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
very impressive!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Beautiful. That's all I can say. While I love a good romance as much as the next, I will admit that some ships are just plain old bizarre. But would they be alright in a crack fic, where everything is supposed to be off its rocker?
INamedMyHatJeffrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Entertaining. I personally like some of those, but I do enjoy the humor anyway.
amongthenightingales chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
HHhahahah literally crying I'm laughing so hard. This is a treasure.
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Wow! This was funny! I love it :D
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This is hilarious and mostly true as well in my opinion. It rhymed nicely and was generally amazing!
MajaS chapter 1 . 10/12/2016