Reviews for No-Shippers' Anthem
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hahaha, this was well-done! Very fun!

Good job :)
Regency chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It's not fanfiction, but it's funny as hell.
Kuroi Fushichou chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You do have to suspend disbeleif for most HP pairings, but it's so hard to find well written no-pairing fanfics! Favorite lines: "Moody'd scare off Hagrid's friends." and "I want legal romance, at least."
missoswiin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
"The Weasleys just don't swing that way." Love it!

Good rhymes as well! It actually made sense. Very funny! :P
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Lulz
CataLinz chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
The most disturbing one I've ever come across was Dumbledore/The Giant Squid...

Love it! _
HereAfter chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was freaking hilarious. And very well rhymed. Consider it favorited.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was classic! I am smiling so much now! This piece was very clever and near hysterical.

"Neville/Snape-I'll eat my hat." - To coin a fangirlish phrase: I is now LOLing hard!

Thanks for sharing. You, my friend, are a satirical genius..

~Damsel ;)
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this is hysterical. mind you, i love about half of these ships, but i have to agree with you, they are kind of silly. i loved this song, it made me laugh!
Winni3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very nice. A lot of poems are a little awkward...like, in some parts their flow kinda wobbles? (if you know what I mean?) But this was very nice and...smooth. And quite funny. )
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
HAHA! Brilliant! I have had this favorited forever, and I CAN'T BELIEVE I haven't reviewed yet. Suffice to say, I LOVED IT (Norbert/Easter bunny? - depraved indeed)!
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
When I first saw this, I was like. "woah, that's alot of reviews for just that." And now here I am adding another because that was awesome! Great work. .
LadyWolfRider chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was very entertaining, I myself am not really a shipper I will read almost any pairing though I do have a love for slash. I was wondering if you hate romance in HP fanfiction or just shipping in general?
krachum chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
How can one possibly disagree?
Eques Pirate chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
omg, that's so awesome; i'm so glad you did this; ships suck so bad
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »