Reviews for No-Shippers' Anthem
RiverGold chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That is so hilarious.

Just. Yes. Giggles.
NuttyFluffer chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Harry's not with Draco. Really.

yes. really yes. absolutely brillo, by the way. loved every second of it- half of those ships i'd never even heard of!
Toebang chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hawt

~Tobang
hi chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Awesome!
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Over 720 reviews...

AND YOU DESERVE EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Not only is this immensely clever, it is also friggin' hilarious.

You. Rock. So. Hard.
Whyareyouevenreadingthis chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Just as good as the Mary Sue Alphabet. Good to see people taking a piss out of the shipping wars. A praise you, but could you maybe but it in verses?

Really good!
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Admittedly I love reading a few odd romance ships in the HP world. Sometimes authors are just talented enough to create a story and alternate reality where it is believable. Sometimes (I dare say "Often"), the stories are only great for creating a laugh. But none so much as this astounding poem.

*WARNING: Do not read if family of sleeping children are anywhere nearby and you have an even slightly audible laugh. Really.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This made me laugh loudly enough to worry the roommate, which is always a fun activity. Wonderful poem!
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Bravo! That was singularly hilarious!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
hillarious!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I have to admit this is quite true, however you don't even ship the ships in the books? I know they're boring but at least they have merit.

This is a brilliant poem. It would make for a good contest entry or something, for what contest I have no idea.

Kudos,

Jazzelyn Emory Roisin
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
LMAO! Even though I do like romance fics, this was amusing, plus my major ship was left out! Hah! Lovely.
voider chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
:)) very funny
starlightxtears chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
ROTFLMAO! That was the funniest fic I've ever read so far. It's very funny and well-written.

J.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I agree that usually romance just takes away from the story. SOMETIMES it's done well enough to read, but usually I just don't care for it.
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »