Reviews for No-Shippers' Anthem
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
LOL! *applauds with hands over head* I AM a depraved mind, and I prefer to keep it that way, thank you! *stares at poem* Harry/Herm is BORING? *outraged* But ... they ... well ... in many cases here on ... I guess you're right ... but done right, it's great! *Graciously accepts it, as R/H is dissed two lines away* I have never read Skeeter/Fleur, for the record. ~
Jenavira chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
That was simply hysterical...and I feel I must agree with you. (Particularly down towards the end...please tell me you haven't actually *seen* some of those?)
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
I love this anthem! It so fits me... people are always like "Who's your fav HP couple" I always give them a blank look and is like "wha?" This is my fav line Quirrell/Lockhart-save us God... *laughs* hillarious! Did you add more since the forum... great job! This is going on my fav list
Rea chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Quite good- I like the rhyme scheme!
lotrfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Note, I am a shipper to some degree, and I totally agree with some of your own ideas - though I could never make them work. This one was absolutely hil-ar-i-ous. It's going on my favorites list.
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61