Reviews for Shivers Down My Spine
Memory from a dream chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
I'm so sorry that i have not been reading ur story! I want to thank u for sendiing me the e-mail and explaining everything to me! i can now understand who is talking! ur story is amazing and i hope u update soon! i have been working on a story of my own so that's why i haven't been reading urs plus i had school and all that crap! Hope u update soon

Mems
Ardina chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
No need for flames...they are evil(like A-levels,EVIL A-levels...lol-I've bin doing exams, can't u tell?).

I'm not sure, personally I think it's really good for parts of a story such as this...(btw u conveyed the emotions brilliantly)...u get the feelings direct, unlike from the normal third person.

Did I metion that I really love this chapter?

I do believe its ur best one yet...
Ardina chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Short, but well written all the same...A-levels are truely EVIL
Ardina chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
0.o...jazzy(my new word for the day)

Like the lighting of his face...certainly creepy
Remember chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
I'd review this whether I had a heart or not (and since I have a heart...). But you deserve reviews for your hard work... good, pretty, wonderful... INSPIRING... ENCOURAGING reviews, unlike the nasty flames I sometimes get. *shudders* People can be mean.

Now then, about the new layout... its nice... and its defiantly different, but I prefer the regular layout- paragraphs, etc. But I'll read it whether you do it that way or not, simply because, well, you're amazing, and I love your story.

It took you a while to update though... I was getting worried. Thank God you did! And such an emotional chapter too... Dracula hit her *gasp* (I'm surprised she didn't try to hit him back), and then he felt really bad and now his 'eyes' are haunting her (I really liked that visulization you did... very well done). I have no dislikes or critisims. It was a longer chapter (hooray!) and I'm overall in love with your story. Congrats!

UPdate soon... and keep up the wonderful work! Your writting is getting better and better with every chapter... I can hardly wait to see how much you improve at the end of this... (and I'm not saying your writting was bad to begin with... its actually really good... and getting better is always a good thing) :) Keep it up!

Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Great story. Wow keep going with it. Please? I want to see what happens next.
dancinglemur chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
a great start. just 1 thing tho, it moves kinda fast. but besides that, its great.
Memory from a dream chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Hey, don't kill me, but ur story is ok i can't really understand what is going on does she know Dracula and how did they meet if she does know him? What does he want with her if u can just fill me in with that information i may have second thougts about ur story {gives a evil little grin } as i was saying if i can understand what is going on i will promise i will keep reading ur story and another thing it is kinda hard to follow ur story cauze it keeps switcthing from a different point of view to a different point of view! don't give up ur story is good i'm not saying it is bad i am just aying it needs a little work so don't kill me i am just trying to be helpful!

~Memory from a dream~

P.S.~ i like to sign my name at the end of my review i don't know why all's i know is that i am a little loony{lol} well not really well keep writing and update soon !$4
Remember chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Well... very nice job, for starters. Comments: you move really fast hon. I suppose that's a good thing, because I hate waiting :) and your descriptions are great. I love/loathe the cliffy at the end... why'd you stop at the good part? :) Anyways, my only suggestion would be more dialogue. Its a great way to fill up space and witty comments make everything interesting. Just a thought. Other than that, it was beautifully written... (smrk) UPDATE PLEASE!

Fallon M-mm chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
This rocks! Evenly paced, good characters.(: But I feel sorry for Drac. Such rejection! But Leah's cool, though.
Shero chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
a very awesome story.

I can't wait 4 more. :)
Remember chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Hey, before I review, i have a few questions... I saved your sanity on more than one occassion with my stories? How? They're not THAT great! :) Thanks for the compliment though and I'm flattered you really wanted me to read this and get my opinion... I rarely get people asking for that and I feel so... *sighs* Loved! :) *squeals* Now, if I could only get Dracula to request my opinion... let alone my presence THEN we're getting somewhere! Just kidding. Love ya! Alright, on to the real review...

Nice... so, do we ever get to find out why he kidnapped her... what relevance she has? *gasp* omigosh... do you realize what you have done? You have me slightly hooked to this... I'm dying to know what the heck is going on which means you, my dear, have created a cliffy... CONGRATS! Your writting is nice and original. not bad for a first shot... continue it please. It shows some great potential and I really want to find out more... I'll put it on my favs since I adore you and on my alert since I want to read more... k? Love you Ethlena... great job. Keep it up!

-Remember

P.S. If you want me to give suggestions as you go, don't hesitate to ask... I don't give flames or discouragement so no worries! :) I hate flames and flamers... GRR! :)
Remember chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
hey Ethlena... I got your message. Nice first chapter, although HECKA short:) But that's ok. On to the next chapter!

laragar chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
HI although you probably already knows this i love this fanfic and i hooked can't wait for more please update. other wize i might kill you.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2