Reviews for I never saw it coming
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I would really enjoy seeing this continued but its been like 6 years so, I won't demand anything. It is a really awesome fic though.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Oh! Please update soon! I really want an update!
BlackAmber1331 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
update soon please!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
yaya is there more?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
love it. wally hyper oh god
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
your slash doesnt suck
SpiritMusician chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
This is an amazing story. It has everything I could want for this pairing and more. Love it. With the mentors and the Titans and then the thing with Joey and Slade~ And definitly the way Speedy has no regards to the people/adults in the room when he's making out with Garth. You're good.

carnifax chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Mei, you *must* finish this. If you don't, I'm going to come over there and force you to read Dick/Kori love scenes written by eleven-year-olds. I know, I know, it's a mean punishment, but if you're so hellbent on stopping right after things really get off the ground then I'm getting out the big guns.

Oh, this is Silent_Wings, by the by. (I'm not just some random person threatening you with eye-broiling kiddie crap, seriously... xD)

Anyway- somehow, in scanning your profile before, I missed this lovely bit of SpAquaness until just now. All the usual compliments apply: you keep everyone in-character, the jokes are hysterical (I totally lmao-ed at the "performance anxiety" bit), things are moving at a perfect pace and oh, my, god, I *adore* the way you stuck in Wally and Jinx. It's comedic and realistic at the same time...

Ahh, much love. Continue, I implore you!
Jesse chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
My gosh it didn't show up on my last review so this one:

: / / w w w . / /

All without the spaces :P
Jesse chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Funny, that first chapter reminded me of this picture:
firefly12 chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
It's not over, is it? You need to write more. Please?
bazts chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Please update. This story interests me.
angelbird12241 chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
I really like this. Will you be adding any more chapters? I hope so.
pureangel86 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Don't you just hate it when someone is reading over your shoulder? as a matter of fact I got grounded for yelling at my sister to computer for two days.
BedlamSticks chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Awesome, I really am getting into this romance, hell my school storys gonna have them gay for each other in it, soon enough at least, well anyway awesome chapter hope you update soon _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »