Reviews for Captive Voice
ErEkE chapter 14 . 8/1
I'm Ahozuki from AO3 and I read the first two new chapters before coming here and search after the original version. I completely remembered this story now and I remember it really was my favorite J&D fanfic too. I do hope you'll finish the new version though because I'm interested in the changes you could do no matter how big they are !
Rian Moeru chapter 14 . 1/29
Wow...can't believe you're actually back! I love the idea of you wanting to 'remaster' the fic, but I do hope you'll keep the old one up. This is my favorite Jak and Daxter fic on the site, and I'd hate to see it go after ten long years. Also, I hope you'll eventually consider working on this fics sequel again.

One question though; this remastered version is going to be posted on fanfcition right? The links you left on your main page lead to your main page.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I was just browsing my favorites and ran back into this puppy. I had to reread it. It really is one of my favorite J&D fanfics. Still a little bummed the sequel flopped, but I will always love this one. :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
holy-!
Wildrop chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
This was awesome - basically exactly what I've been wanting to read ever since Jak II came out. Thank you very much for the story!
Katpet chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
A bit dark and depressing but at least it ends off on a good note... I still don't like that he killed the kid...by eating him o_O
Blackbird1313 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
*starts to cheer like a crazy person* YAY! This story IS the same one I found through a pic on DeviantArt at LiveJournal! I absolutely love this story and how you decided to interpret the two years Jak spent in the fortress.
ivyprincess chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
amazing. that one word discribes the story. I loved it!
TheFennecFox chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Ahhh, this is awesome! :) I love it :3 Onto the sequel!
Celystian chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Great story!

Deep, dark, ultimately captivating—a great interpretation of what happened to Jak during those 2 years..!

I loved it :)
Angie-Eyes chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
I really hope you are going to write a sequel. I really enjoyed the final few chapters...though the entire story was VERY good!
Ephriokko chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
Oh my god. Oh. My. God. This was absolutely... incredible. Fantastic. An amazingly well-written piece. I really can picture all of this happening; it all fits so... perfectly with the already-existing storyline, without contradicting anything. Simply... masterful. I'm totally blown away. This was a complete and utter joy to read. Thank you SO much for sharing it for all of us. 3
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I'm beginning to really love your story here.
Loki the Wolf-Fox chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
I'm loving your story so far. It's giving me a deeper perspective of jak's character. And your writing is really enjoyable so far.
Kuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I've re-read this at least... four times. Best prison fic hands down! You have also thoroughly satisfied my abnormal love of little Jak in the DWP.