Reviews for Captive Voice
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2020
Hi, I'm sure you don't read these anymore, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your writing style! You have a way of drawing the reader in and I wanted you to know I appreciate your work
Verdauga chapter 3 . 6/24/2019
Day-um.
ErEkE chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
I saw you posted two chapters on AO3 and it made me want to read it again on FF after so much time. It's honestly one of my eternaly fave fanfics, one of the best I've read in all fandoms I've been part of. It's poignant, destabilizing, it almost cracked me up and I remember I cried because of it, it's really an amazing story!
I hope you'll continue to update the Ao3 version so I will be able to read it too! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
You know, they aren't elves. They're considered humans. Don't believe it myself, but they are.
ErEkE chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
I'm Ahozuki from AO3 and I read the first two new chapters before coming here and search after the original version. I completely remembered this story now and I remember it really was my favorite J&D fanfic too. I do hope you'll finish the new version though because I'm interested in the changes you could do no matter how big they are !
Rian Moeru chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Wow...can't believe you're actually back! I love the idea of you wanting to 'remaster' the fic, but I do hope you'll keep the old one up. This is my favorite Jak and Daxter fic on the site, and I'd hate to see it go after ten long years. Also, I hope you'll eventually consider working on this fics sequel again.

One question though; this remastered version is going to be posted on fanfcition right? The links you left on your main page lead to your main page.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I was just browsing my favorites and ran back into this puppy. I had to reread it. It really is one of my favorite J&D fanfics. Still a little bummed the sequel flopped, but I will always love this one. :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
holy-!
Wildrop chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
This was awesome - basically exactly what I've been wanting to read ever since Jak II came out. Thank you very much for the story!
Katpet chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
A bit dark and depressing but at least it ends off on a good note... I still don't like that he killed the kid...by eating him o_O
BlackbirdXIII chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
*starts to cheer like a crazy person* YAY! This story IS the same one I found through a pic on DeviantArt at LiveJournal! I absolutely love this story and how you decided to interpret the two years Jak spent in the fortress.
ivyprincess chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
amazing. that one word discribes the story. I loved it!
TheFennecFox chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Ahhh, this is awesome! :) I love it :3 Onto the sequel!
Lady Ravenwatch chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Great story!

Deep, dark, ultimately captivating—a great interpretation of what happened to Jak during those 2 years..!

I loved it :)
Angie-Eyes chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
I really hope you are going to write a sequel. I really enjoyed the final few chapters...though the entire story was VERY good!