Reviews for Training and Storms, They Really Help
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was sweet BUT MAGICAL DISAPPEARING ILLNESS! :)

Awww... does Sasuke change his opinion of Naruto? I really think he should. & it did feel a little rushed, which I know you know. I'm not saying that the ending was bad exactly, just that it didn't quite fit. But the boys are so cute!

I liked it! You should write more fics! There's more potential for angst! Just hit all the points! But I really like the pairing! You should definitely keep it Naruto/Sasuke!
Ichibi Neko chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww so kawaii story YOU ARE SO AWESOME! :D
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awww... Is there more? I really liked that and it has such a great start for a second chapter too. I think you did great even if you wanted to hurry it up at the end but that adds to it too. It may seem a bit sappy to others but to me it's just added fluff. Too cute!
April Miller chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I loved it! You should make one where Saske and Sakura find out about the Nine tailed fox! I hope you do! I'll be looking for it! Also, it wouldn't hurt to have less gay Naruto/Saske fics, and more Naruto/Sakura fics!Keep up the good work!
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I really liked it! I thought it had a great story and you projected it well. But the spelling really needs some help. Otherwise it was really good. _.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
there had better be a damn continuation to this, see yha
yuffiegal chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
cute story - yA !

UPDATE when ya can!~:) *waves*
Intense Innocence chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Cute! i liked it! some parts made me giggle. no really that was really cute and really good! but i have to ask a question and i've been wondering for a while and i feel stupid not knowing... what does teme, and dobe mean? if you could answer it would help so much! you can email me or something!

thank you if you do! and you are a great author, keep it up!