Reviews for Downfall Series: Part Two, Mad Season
Incredible story. If you ever feek inspired to write a sequel you will definitely have an avid reader. Love your characters and how you go in depth to their thoughts and feelings. Interesting plot as well. Thank you for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
omg this is awesome, don't stop writing I wanna know what happens
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I have to say that I absolutely love this downfall series. It has been a blast reading it and I love your Hudson Kent. I hope that you have whatever terrible trajedy happened to break things up well done and that someday we readers will get to learn it. I also hope that this is not the end of things. You've created such a vibrant world and life to this story that I can hardly wait to see more and there is at best one little chapter left that I've seen available.
nagozualdean chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
really bitter sweet ...
and it fits just right
torgrim chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Just finished reading the three parts you have for this Superwoman story, and I really loved reading it. There were parts I didn't like such as Hudson's time in Metropolis on red K, but I couldn't stop reading. I really liked your depiction of Lex, and while I couldn't help but hope he would have some redemption I cant see it being in the cards.

I hope you come back to this at some point and would love to see this series finished, or at least have the marriage and split explainedeven if you just do a little one-shot to wrap things up.
SCREAMM chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
awesome sequel, bit confused on what she did, but very good all the same!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
totally awesome story. you should write another one as soon as possible. maybe one where louis finds out the secret identity of hudson or during the justice league part of smallville. whatever, as long as you keep writing. keep up the great work
Lady Mokodane chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
absolutely stunning. It feels like a comic book. Wonder Woman is cool and all, sorta, but your Superwoman is going to be THE most powerful being in the world. (just like superman). And it's awesome the things you can do with a character like that. Your lex from the first part was also wonderful. The reader could see how close he was to being good, only to follow through with his destiny anyway. Absolutely awesome.

Not to mention the plot possibilities available to you now. I mean, now you have a gorgeous knockout kryptonian woman who can date any hero in the DC universe. With your writing style you could write a fantastic story just about her and Batman. Or the Green Arrow. Or hell, if you wanted to, Booster Gold. Guy Gardner anyone? (Even though he's an ass, he's a lovable ass)

In theory, Bruce was interested in Lois before he connected the Superdots between her and Clark. You could have some fun with that.

It is just such a good story and I noticed that you still write, I was hoping maybe you could send me a message telling me if you ever intend to finish the last segment. (or maybe even more :D)

Seriously, I worship the DC universe and this story is the best. One of the best stories I have ever read. Ever. Published or not.

You have a good day and I hope you enjoyed the Spiderman 3 movie. (Cause you had to have seen it by now). I thought topher made the movie, but hey, what do i know?
dah mad hatter chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Is this a oneshot?

As soon as I submitted my review for your last story I decided to check your profile to see if you had any words of notice to update then I found this... I hope you know I've officially become one of your probably many stalkers...
ceebs chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
lol, i liked your writing so much that i looked to see if you've written any other fics, and lo and behold "part two"!'s like angst personified. moments like these i realy hate superman plotline and why they had to be such bitter enemies...but then again, without it, these kinds of great stories wouldn't exist!

i really loved this fic so far, can't wait to read more!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Your stories are so long that they take ages to get through! XD But it’s always well worth the wait. I suggest you separate them into shorter chapters, or you may not have many readers. A lot of people don’t have the patience to sit and read through a chapter – let alone a story – as long as yours. I’ve read through part one already, and I loved the little alterations you made in the show to fit your AU story line. I especially liked the sexually confused Lana, and the changing of Lois to Louis. The image I get of Louis is actually of Tom Welling.

Anyway, as for this story, I like it. You’re very consistent in your writing. You write the characters so well – thoughts, and emotions, and such. I loved the little notes your add here and there that hint to the drastic change in Hudson and Lex’s relationship since part one. Marriage was one thing I didn’t expect! You write the newer version of Lex very well, staying true to both his past and the vast amounts of versions of the character – from comic, to movie, to cartoon.

As for that, the way you brought about the whole Superwoman appearance was very much, if not exactly, the same as the movie version done by Christopher Reeve back in the 1970s. Most readers wouldn’t know that, but I love the late actor, and I’ve seen just about every interpretation of Superman that there is. Side note, nice little mention of Spider-Man and the X-Men, and I love that you’ve made Batman real for this story. It boads well for you, considering the up-and-down relationship between Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent, you know?

I am curious to see if you’ll continue this story, even though you’ve clearly put ‘FINIS’ at the end. You left it open, what with Lex and the red Kryptonite, Louis’ growing affection/obsession with Superwoman, and Hudson’s decision. I’m curious to see what you’d do next. Will there be a Jimmy Olsen? Will there be that romantic spark between Louis and Hudson? Are you going to follow the old Reeve movie versions, or the Dean Cain T.V. series version – which actually had many diverse story lines that trace back to the comics. Or, are you going to follow the cartoons, like ‘Superman: The Animated Series’ or ‘Justice League’?

Personally, I can’t wait to see what you do next!

One last thing! Lex’s wife, Melody, and her affair. James Ford? I don’t know if you know this, but that is a blatant rip off of the character Sawyer from ‘LOST’. Sawyer’s real name is James Ford. Even the description is him! Blonde hair, Marlboro man, rugged, five o’clock shadow, dimples, dark blue eyes, criminal record. That’s Sawyer in a nutshell! The only difference between yours and the real thing is that yours is emotional, while Sawyer is a con man and a total Southern jackass – accent and all! Also, this line, “Having a Confidence Man on staff was never a bad idea.” Confidence Man? Another blatant rip off of ‘LOST’, since there is an episode entitled ‘Man of Confidence and Man of Faith,’ which is partly about Sawyer and his past.

If I’m coming off as rude or angry or even offensive, you’re mistaken. I’m just offering advice and voicing my own crazy thoughts. You’re a gifted writer, and that’s not something I can say to many people on this site, but I do hope you take my suggestions to heart as you continue your writing.

nicolesargent chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow! Like I said with the "My First Tatse" series... you have to keep going! Update soon! Please!
Nicky chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Please please please write another chapter! I don't think I could wait much longer. I really want to read the next chapter... please please please hurry! thanks!

nicky s.
Nicky Sargent chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Please Please Please write up more chapters! I'm dying here not knowing what is going to happen. Wonderful chapter, thought you should know and I'm totally estatic that you have put Louis in the storyline finally! I have been waiting forever wondering when you would bring him in. I love the way he act thought. He's a great charater so far and you've done a wonderful job with him. You know, he kind of reminds me of Logan on Gilmore Girls. Just a thought I chose to choose I was wondering if you were going to show pictures of him at your website... If you know what he looks like yet. If you do let me know! Thanks!

Your Fan,

Serenestorm chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Ok I am currently on the edge of my seat. I mean I can't wait to read what happens next. On one hand, since I'm such a big fan of part one, I can't imagine Hudson not with Lex and hope they will make up, but on the other hand, I want Hudson to move on and if this follows the superman story line, fall in love with Louis. I can imagine all sorts of senerios that can be played out building that relationship. Anyway, I hope you update soon. Great work!