Reviews for Final Moments
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I love it. It wasn't OOC at all in my opinion, and I believe you were able to grasp her personality as well as the fears and wishes she could never voice. Very well done, thank you for writing it.
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was very sweet. *sniff* The last episode was sad. So was the ending in the manga. *sighs* So sad.
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So good! I think you caught those last moments perfectly. It also hit on the theme of loss of time that was so important in CC. Love it! goes on my favs list.
snekochan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hmm. I liked it, as always, but...there did seem something amis, just slightly. Unfourtunatly, As I've said before, I haven't seen the anime, but from a manga perspective...Like I said I would with some of your chapters in Whispers of Time, I'll come back and re-review after I've seen it, then I can tell you what I think. I don't want to do it now, because the anime is considered so different. Soon.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I have never seen this series, but was able to pull the story and the character profile from a website.

I reviewed because of Rosette's passionate deliverence. Your theory on what her feelings are is insightful. If what I read is correct (or accurate), Rosette is aware her destiny is to die. Although she has known this, her desire to live is overwhelming and passionatley portrayed here.

Good perception.
owlman114 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
And I quote: “OMG! U suck! Rosette‘s not like that!”

Just kidding.

I enjoyed it (even though it took me 15 minutes of searching through to find it), quite well done. I nearly cried- but then, you know how much of a big baby I am. Rosette's regret is palpable without being overruling. Even though it's angst (a category I usually avoid like the plague), I must admit it's nice to be melancholy every once in a while.

Good job, Ig!

Just one thing- They're American, remember. It wouldn't do for Joshua to actually say 'Nii-san'. It'd be 'Rosette' most likely. But I'm just being picky.

Well, that's it for me. Till next time...

KEEP THOSE FINGERS TYPING!

(P.S.- if you want more reviews, try enabling your anonymous reviews; it's a real turn-off when you try to review something and you're not logged in and you get a big, fat, red error message.

Just a suggestion).
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
:_( that was so sad and yet it was beautiful in some way. This was a nice short bittersweet ficlet you wrote here. I love it, great job. Don't worry even the almighty tornado, Rosette, will act that way when she knows her life is ending. Well awsome job. Take care.

Ja Ne.