Reviews for At Random
Lady GryphonInia chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
lol
Fugitive of Gray chapter 73 . 2/27/2010
NAWO! you aren't going to abandon this one are you! i love these one-shots... some of them are really brutal and it's kind of funny that you kept on killing everyone over and over again XD if you get past the blood thirsty way most of them died. hahhah keep up all of this (time consuming?) work.

-FoG
TexasDreamer01 chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
*growls* *kills Dash* somebody better let Dash be a psychic, just for one auspicious day...

then again, what's the fun if you plan everything and reap all the bets?,

brittney
ModernElegy chapter 73 . 1/17/2008
! It's so good! I love the concept (it reminds of something dane cook said about moving backwards through a story... "let's tarantino it!") And I noticed the little Sweeney Todd snipped in there. Kudos!

-UA
Nylah chapter 73 . 1/17/2008
Loved this one. Totally and utterly creepy. My kind of story :)

Nylah
TexasDreamer01 chapter 73 . 1/16/2008
*muses* hm, never saw this POV taken on before...

interesting, i don't remember the first Terminus though...,

brittney
Nylah chapter 72 . 10/31/2007
I love the way you described the destruction. That was really, really good. And yes, you had me going 'huh?' with that part I thing :). Can't wait to read the rest of it.

One thing, something that somebody pointed out to me recently, so it must seem like the the pot calling the kettle black: commas. Just, more of them. Makes it better readable (I can't believe I'm telling you this, I suck at punctuation).

Other than that, great job, update soon. No, sooner :)
SlaughterOtter chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
You write Jazz really good!
Dawn Gray Manson chapter 60 . 6/13/2007
Hey at-a-glance,

this is a review for the chapter 60: The Hero. It is nice and the motherly time with Danny but I know Danny was hurt to let his mom see him as of what it is now.

Great job at-a-glance it was cool. I swear I give a lot of thumbs up to you. I almost want to read it again and again.
SecretSparkle chapter 71 . 4/1/2007
*choking sound*

Wh-wha? Omiword...Well, then, I hope your week turns around...if only for the sake of the readers.

But, anyway, I liked the other one...the one about Sam's mom and whatnot.

It was very good.

Secret (is bored of her Humanities homework)
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 71 . 3/27/2007
Wow that was very good, it takes someone of great character to do that. Good Job!
Chaos Dragon chapter 71 . 3/26/2007
ack depressing. but i loved it :D

~cd
deadzonedragon chapter 71 . 3/25/2007
Yay! I'm here! I'm over at my dad's house, where the computer, though it is slow, will let me review. I loved this little oneshot! So angsty, very good, very good. Sorry I don't review more, I'm just usually at my mom's house, where the computer won't let me review. But off that, I really loved this. You're awesome, no if, ands, or butts. You should update your other stories too! (nudge nudge) Well, gotta go. U ROCK!
iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny chapter 71 . 3/25/2007
Wow. i don't think i've loved a story as much as this small oneshot. It was so sad and sweet, i loved it to death, i do.

Anywho, gosh i was about to cry. After watching such a sad movie then reading a sad story. I love you're writing. Someday...im tellin' ya, someday, i'm to be as good as you. ... If that's even possible.

Always a friend, always one to talk to,

Kels
TexasDreamer01 chapter 70 . 3/9/2007
this one could really be a story.

i have to admit, this one's odd, but then again, so is jusy about everything else... :D

sorry i haven't been on in such a lonng time, but i'm grounded from the computer fro the rest of the month...

i have free time in business coputer tech class though...,

brittney :P